Please join me, Ellen Gerst, at Camp Widow where I will be conducting an interactive workshop on how to find love after loss. If you are ready to start dating, I will be giving you the tools you need so that you can have a successful dating experience.

Another featured speaker will be Kathleen M Rehl, Ph.D, Certified Financial Planner. Her workshop is entitled "Starting Your New Financial Life Today." The following is a brief summary of what she will discuss.

Your husband’s death is possibly the most terrible event you’ve ever experienced. You may wonder, “Am I going to be able to make it on my own?” You may feel like you’re overwhelmed and don’t know what to do next. This time of intense grief may be scary.

Like you, hundreds of thousands of women become widows each year in our country. There are one million baby boomer widows in the United States, and this number will rise significantly in the future.

This workshop integrates basic financial information with self-reflective exercises to encourage your self confidence about money matters in a way that’s not overwhelming. We’ll focus on your money issues with several interactive exercises during the class, and then you’ll have others to do on your own later if you like.

The purpose of this workshop is not to teach you everything about money and financial planning. Rather, it invites you to begin looking at your own money issues and then take actions in a way that builds self-assurance as you start your new financial life.

Rooms are filling up fast, so, if you plan to go, try to register as soon as you can.

Hope to see you there!

Views: 45

Latest Conversations

Profile IconDonna Richardson, Herry Jone and shawn joseph joined LegacyConnect
4 hours ago
Herry Jone liked LegacyConnect's page Florence Isaacs
5 hours ago
shawn joseph commented on Melanie Cullen's blog post Your safe deposit box
6 hours ago
Sara is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service