Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you think that anyone has ever tried to contact you or send you signs from the other side?

Views: 13259

Replies to This Discussion

I've read most of your stories, and they are all so encouraging. I lost my daughter, my best friend when she was only 22. I want to believe so much, that she's in a better place and I will be able to be with her someday soon

Thank you.
Sonya Morgan said:
I have a couple books I have a started to read but pass couple weeks can't bring myself to read them. I guess because I am in denial about my son's death
Hello From Heaven by Bill and Judy Guggenheim they even have a site

http://after-death.com/
Where people share their thoughts on signs from the other side.


Melinda said:
Hello. I have had a lot of death over the last year. And of all deaths, i would love to have some sign from my father. I pray and wait and wait for some type of sign he is okay. I do know deep down in my heart that he is okay but i would love a sign. My nephew committed suicide September of 2008. I think or felt that i did receive a sign from him. But i want something from my dad. My aunt told me that i will not receive anything from my dad because he knows i am okay. But i am not okay. I am hanging on by a thread everyday. I would take even a dream would be nice. Continuing to wait..........
melinda:

I do believe our lost love ones can still let us know they are with us you just have to look for the signs it won;'t be something big our son died november 19th and he has let all of us know he is alright just in little ways like his sister was getting a speeding ticket the cop was writing it out and told her i can't give this to you im giving you a warning i don't know why I just can't. I was writing a lady I met on line and was talking about hatig christmas this year i know I have 3 other children i should be thinking about them but at the time i didn't care about them just getting to my 17 year baby of the family who needs his mother when I hit send my internet totaly went down, I believe these are signs from him maybe it my wishful thinking but it helps me. Terri
Terri Kuta said:


Melinda said:
Hello. I have had a lot of death over the last year. And of all deaths, i would love to have some sign from my father. I pray and wait and wait for some type of sign he is okay. I do know deep down in my heart that he is okay but i would love a sign. My nephew committed suicide September of 2008. I think or felt that i did receive a sign from him. But i want something from my dad. My aunt told me that i will not receive anything from my dad because he knows i am okay. But i am not okay. I am hanging on by a thread everyday. I would take even a dream would be nice. Continuing to wait..........
I do believe that people who have passed will send us messages. After my father died, I could go anywhere and there would be a dime on the ground. This still happens and it has been 10yrs.

I believe they absoultely send us signs.The day my son died a friend told me that when her son died shortly therafter,dimes would appear.At the time,I just shrugged it off.I lost my son 8/6/2009, and I still continue to find dimes.It is truly amazing and my parents also find dimes.My mother just picks them up and saves them.She says it gives her great comfort to know it was from him.She has also told me that a lamp that my son always admired,goes on all the time on its own.It is always usually around the same time and this occurs whenever she is sitting in the room thinking and crying about him.I still get other signs which does bring comfort.The sad truth is that this deep devasting pain never goes away and we all wish we could see him and kiss his face again
Barbara Spaulding said:
I do believe that people who have passed will send us messages. After my father died, I could go anywhere and there would be a dime on the ground. This still happens and it has been 10yrs.
I am sorry about the loss of your son, I just lost my graddaughter Lily who was only 7 months old and I am trying to deal with it. I have days that I just cry and miss her so much. she was born with Dandy Walker and had 9 surgeries and was doing great, the doctors said they belived she would live a full life, but sadly on 11/22, she stopped breathing and the CPR was not working on her. My son and the doctors tried everything, but she did not make it. Mom is not doing good, and my Son is holding on, but holds it all in. I am at a loss. Lily has an older sister who is 4yrs old and she has been spending a lot of time with me. That seems to really help me. But I am just at a loss and I am not thinking correctly at work and making mistakes or leaving my keys and I just do not want to do anything. I do not even want to do Christmas this year. I had already bought Lily some gifts and now i do not know what to do with them. I am waiting to get some sign from her to let me know that she is doing well, but I have not really had any signs or maybe I am missing them. I have lost my dad, my mother in law who was my best friend and many others, but Lily's death is the hardest. I just do not know how to feel.

Beverly Strain said:

I believe they absoultely send us signs.The day my son died a friend told me that when her son died shortly therafter,dimes would appear.At the time,I just shrugged it off.I lost my son 8/6/2009, and I still continue to find dimes.It is truly amazing and my parents also find dimes.My mother just picks them up and saves them.She says it gives her great comfort to know it was from him.She has also told me that a lamp that my son always admired,goes on all the time on its own.It is always usually around the same time and this occurs whenever she is sitting in the room thinking and crying about him.I still get other signs which does bring comfort.The sad truth is that this deep devasting pain never goes away and we all wish we could see him and kiss his face again
Barbara Spaulding said:
I do believe that people who have passed will send us messages. After my father died, I could go anywhere and there would be a dime on the ground. This still happens and it has been 10yrs.

I am very sorry for your loss,it is tragic.First of all,please do not be so hard on yourself.You are grieivng and it is extrememly hard to go about the daily activities of life.I know how you feel about Christmas but for the sake of your son and your granddaughter,you must be strong.I know because last year was our first Christmas without him but I have 2 other sons and now 2 grandsons that count on me and my husband for strength.It is way too soon for you to measure how you feel as you will go thru many mixed emotions and I guess we all go thru these many mixed emotions.I know I find comfort and strength sharing with others that are going thru the same situation.I am not sure about what signs to look for when a baby dies but I do believe that others that have died before us somehow manage to show us signs and let us know that they are with our loved one.I know she is a precious angel right now.It is very difficult to lose a child but I think even more devasting when such a young baby.I think you are doing the best you can and spending time with your other granddaughter is the best thing you can do for her as well as yourself.I was told by a well known pyschic that when my 18yr old son Tim died, my grandmother was there to guide him.I really believe that to be true and it does give me comfort that he is with very loved departed relatives.Christmas will be very hard for you but try to be strong and make Christmas as nice as you can.I am sure your son and family are looking to you for strength.I am sure no one expects it be a very festive holiday but you still have a grandaughter that I am sure feels the loss to think of and to see happiness on her face will give you some joy.I found last year to draw great strength from being with my loved ones and somehow just getting thru it.We never get over it,we just somehow manage to get thru it.I think you will start seeing signs as now you might be more aware of them just happening.I am dreading Christmas also but I know how much my son loved it and I have to be strong for others.I also know my son always wanted everyone to be happy and would always extend himself to ensure that would happen.This year I am going to try my best to put a smile on my face.I could tell you many stories about signs I received,I am positive that were from Tim when I was at my lowest point.I think you will find some comfort and strength reaching out as you have done to this site.It has really helped me when I needed it.I have also found reading some books on grief have helped,that is when I could even comphrend the words I was reading.I am very sorry for your loss and hopefully you will be able to find some comfort and strength that you are searching for.
Barbara Spaulding said:
I am sorry about the loss of your son, I just lost my graddaughter Lily who was only 7 months old and I am trying to deal with it. I have days that I just cry and miss her so much. she was born with Dandy Walker and had 9 surgeries and was doing great, the doctors said they belived she would live a full life, but sadly on 11/22, she stopped breathing and the CPR was not working on her. My son and the doctors tried everything, but she did not make it. Mom is not doing good, and my Son is holding on, but holds it all in. I am at a loss. Lily has an older sister who is 4yrs old and she has been spending a lot of time with me. That seems to really help me. But I am just at a loss and I am not thinking correctly at work and making mistakes or leaving my keys and I just do not want to do anything. I do not even want to do Christmas this year. I had already bought Lily some gifts and now i do not know what to do with them. I am waiting to get some sign from her to let me know that she is doing well, but I have not really had any signs or maybe I am missing them. I have lost my dad, my mother in law who was my best friend and many others, but Lily's death is the hardest. I just do not know how to feel.

Beverly Strain said:

I believe they absoultely send us signs.The day my son died a friend told me that when her son died shortly therafter,dimes would appear.At the time,I just shrugged it off.I lost my son 8/6/2009, and I still continue to find dimes.It is truly amazing and my parents also find dimes.My mother just picks them up and saves them.She says it gives her great comfort to know it was from him.She has also told me that a lamp that my son always admired,goes on all the time on its own.It is always usually around the same time and this occurs whenever she is sitting in the room thinking and crying about him.I still get other signs which does bring comfort.The sad truth is that this deep devasting pain never goes away and we all wish we could see him and kiss his face again
Barbara Spaulding said:
I do believe that people who have passed will send us messages. After my father died, I could go anywhere and there would be a dime on the ground. This still happens and it has been 10yrs.
Thank you Beverly, I have been taking things slowly. I appricate that you are talking to me. I do have a good support team, but it is still hard and I know in time, it will get better, but I just miss Lily so much. When I would give her kisses, she would just light up the room. No matter what she went through she always had a smile on her face. I will pray that we both try to make it through the Holidays this year and I will be looking for some little signs from her. Thank you again for listening to me. Bless you and your family.


Beverly Strain said:

I am very sorry for your loss,it is tragic.First of all,please do not be so hard on yourself.You are grieivng and it is extrememly hard to go about the daily activities of life.I know how you feel about Christmas but for the sake of your son and your granddaughter,you must be strong.I know because last year was our first Christmas without him but I have 2 other sons and now 2 grandsons that count on me and my husband for strength.It is way too soon for you to measure how you feel as you will go thru many mixed emotions and I guess we all go thru these many mixed emotions.I know I find comfort and strength sharing with others that are going thru the same situation.I am not sure about what signs to look for when a baby dies but I do believe that others that have died before us somehow manage to show us signs and let us know that they are with our loved one.I know she is a precious angel right now.It is very difficult to lose a child but I think even more devasting when such a young baby.I think you are doing the best you can and spending time with your other granddaughter is the best thing you can do for her as well as yourself.I was told by a well known pyschic that when my 18yr old son Tim died, my grandmother was there to guide him.I really believe that to be true and it does give me comfort that he is with very loved departed relatives.Christmas will be very hard for you but try to be strong and make Christmas as nice as you can.I am sure your son and family are looking to you for strength.I am sure no one expects it be a very festive holiday but you still have a grandaughter that I am sure feels the loss to think of and to see happiness on her face will give you some joy.I found last year to draw great strength from being with my loved ones and somehow just getting thru it.We never get over it,we just somehow manage to get thru it.I think you will start seeing signs as now you might be more aware of them just happening.I am dreading Christmas also but I know how much my son loved it and I have to be strong for others.I also know my son always wanted everyone to be happy and would always extend himself to ensure that would happen.This year I am going to try my best to put a smile on my face.I could tell you many stories about signs I received,I am positive that were from Tim when I was at my lowest point.I think you will find some comfort and strength reaching out as you have done to this site.It has really helped me when I needed it.I have also found reading some books on grief have helped,that is when I could even comphrend the words I was reading.I am very sorry for your loss and hopefully you will be able to find some comfort and strength that you are searching for.
Barbara Spaulding said:
I am sorry about the loss of your son, I just lost my graddaughter Lily who was only 7 months old and I am trying to deal with it. I have days that I just cry and miss her so much. she was born with Dandy Walker and had 9 surgeries and was doing great, the doctors said they belived she would live a full life, but sadly on 11/22, she stopped breathing and the CPR was not working on her. My son and the doctors tried everything, but she did not make it. Mom is not doing good, and my Son is holding on, but holds it all in. I am at a loss. Lily has an older sister who is 4yrs old and she has been spending a lot of time with me. That seems to really help me. But I am just at a loss and I am not thinking correctly at work and making mistakes or leaving my keys and I just do not want to do anything. I do not even want to do Christmas this year. I had already bought Lily some gifts and now i do not know what to do with them. I am waiting to get some sign from her to let me know that she is doing well, but I have not really had any signs or maybe I am missing them. I have lost my dad, my mother in law who was my best friend and many others, but Lily's death is the hardest. I just do not know how to feel.

Beverly Strain said:

I believe they absoultely send us signs.The day my son died a friend told me that when her son died shortly therafter,dimes would appear.At the time,I just shrugged it off.I lost my son 8/6/2009, and I still continue to find dimes.It is truly amazing and my parents also find dimes.My mother just picks them up and saves them.She says it gives her great comfort to know it was from him.She has also told me that a lamp that my son always admired,goes on all the time on its own.It is always usually around the same time and this occurs whenever she is sitting in the room thinking and crying about him.I still get other signs which does bring comfort.The sad truth is that this deep devasting pain never goes away and we all wish we could see him and kiss his face again
Barbara Spaulding said:
I do believe that people who have passed will send us messages. After my father died, I could go anywhere and there would be a dime on the ground. This still happens and it has been 10yrs.
My husband took his life very recently,less than 2 weeks ago here in my home,and right in front of me,there was a huge mess left behind,so I had to eave for 2 days so servpro could rip up my carpet,linoleam,and scrape the bedroom walls,I was compelled to come home.It took them 2 full days of work to clean up the mess,I came home the night they finished,which was the night before Thanksgiving.
We have a garage with automatic door opener,and it has NEVER acted up,so I am here and had just found some songs he left for me,when I hit play oon his computer to hear one,I heard the garage opening,I thought someone was here so I stepped in the garage,nobody,so I thought maybe the opener in my car was up against something,but before I could open my car door the garage began to shut,weird,so I said baby,is that you?I am going in now with this opener in hand,I will leave the door open,I had to reopen it you see because my car is outside and it had began to close.After I came back in,it was about 10 minutes later it shut,while I was looking at the opener on the table.I have begged him top do something else,if it was even him at all,but nothing else has happened,I sure wish it would.
I have lost both of my sons and my parents.I find pennies which I call pennies from heaven.My sons and I always talked about penniesand how they were from heaven.Like an angel left itfor us.I also find stereos going off.Lights going off and many other things that happen.There is no doubt that I feel they are with me at all times.I listen to them with my heart.When I am sad it always happens a penny from heaven.God Bless you all on your journey.I am here for any of you for I have been through so many losses.Stay strong,give yourself a hug.May peace and the light shine upon you always.
Always here,
Gaynell Leath

Audrey,I am so sorry you had to go thru this terrible tragedy.It must have been extrememly hard for you to deal with.One of my closest friends went to visit her father and found him the same way.She was in total disbelief over what she found.No one had any idea that he was even considering something like that.She handled it all with such strength and acted quickly to deal with all before her mother arrived home.It was almost 30 years ago and she is still dealing with it with such strength and grace.She longs for signs from her father but to this day,nothing.As with all sudden deaths,it was a tragic nightmare.She gives me strength dealing with my sons death and she just amazes me how she deals with it.I read your note and felt compelled to write to you as I could never imagine going thru that.I admire your strength and I hope you continue to receive signs.For the most part.I think signs are sent to us to comfort and give us strength.I think most people as myself are still in a state of shock and may miss them.I have learned to be more open and welcoming to them.I find that at my lowest points,something will occur that I positively know was a sign to let me know that he is near and wants to give me comfort and strength.I am so very sorry that this happened to you.
audrey gil said:
My husband took his life very recently,less than 2 weeks ago here in my home,and right in front of me,there was a huge mess left behind,so I had to eave for 2 days so servpro could rip up my carpet,linoleam,and scrape the bedroom walls,I was compelled to come home.It took them 2 full days of work to clean up the mess,I came home the night they finished,which was the night before Thanksgiving.
We have a garage with automatic door opener,and it has NEVER acted up,so I am here and had just found some songs he left for me,when I hit play oon his computer to hear one,I heard the garage opening,I thought someone was here so I stepped in the garage,nobody,so I thought maybe the opener in my car was up against something,but before I could open my car door the garage began to shut,weird,so I said baby,is that you?I am going in now with this opener in hand,I will leave the door open,I had to reopen it you see because my car is outside and it had began to close.After I came back in,it was about 10 minutes later it shut,while I was looking at the opener on the table.I have begged him top do something else,if it was even him at all,but nothing else has happened,I sure wish it would.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Nicole Claprood Noreau is now a member of LegacyConnect
11 hours ago
Profile IconDonna Richardson, Herry Jone and shawn joseph joined LegacyConnect
yesterday
Herry Jone liked LegacyConnect's page Florence Isaacs
yesterday
shawn joseph commented on Melanie Cullen's blog post Your safe deposit box
yesterday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service