Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you think that anyone has ever tried to contact you or send you signs from the other side?

Views: 13256

Replies to This Discussion

This particuliar site, is for MESSAGES from our lovingly departed. Is it not? I would love to see this forum go back to it's original goal of shairing these wonderful gifts, our loved ones are showing us.... Please???

River of Tears said:

Dear Molly , the tears are of my pain and not pain I meant to cause anyone else ,  If expressing how I was feeling has in anyway at this time I apologize to everyone .  I did not mean to cause further pain in this world .   Grief has been difficult enough .  If it was I do not think most us would not have come to find some way to express what we were going through .  

I hope Molly my heart was in a place of wanting to understand and out of caring .

I am sad that you may not understand my pain though how you for you never knew my Sister . Was just hoping though that this pain was not going to be used as an intent for something else . 

 

 


Molly said:

.....Yes you are a river of tears....My heart goes out to you......I really feel that we have to believe, hope, that this is not the end of life as we know it....If we examine our kidneys, how are blood flows,what makes it flow,our heart, the billions of messages constantly being transmitted in seconds in our brain...Just the forethougt of messages,(Movement of a index finger) Its mind staggering...

.So if the creator of our complex body can produce that brilliant masterpiece....He knowdoubt can wake up our loved one's soon........So now River of Tears I have a smile on my face....Thanks

River of Tears said:

Dear Molly ,  I have been thinking allot about what you have shared , not really knowing if this is a letter you may have written or a letter you are just sharing .  I never thought I would be here sharing as I have these last few week since my Sister passed away , I am one that never really shared with anyone except with my Sister the only one I had trust in .   In saying all of that here I found myself , feeling the pain of others yet hearing the comforting words are there.   The words between the letter was written by you , or maybe someone else may express what they hope is for in being with their loved ones once again but yet what kept me thinking about the letter and you ,was the pain that I saw not written ,but between the words .  

 

Please take care 

 

 

 
Molly said:

                

A 25-year-old woman wrote: “In 1981 my adoptive mother died of cancer. Her death was very hard on me and my adoptive brother. I was 17, and my brother was 11. I missed her so much. Having been taught that she was in heaven, well, I wanted to take my own life to be with her. She was my best friend.”

It seems so unfair that death should have the power to take away someone you love. And when it happens, the thought of never again being able to talk to, laugh with, or hold your loved one can be most difficult to bear. That pain is not necessarily erased by being told that your loved one is up in heaven.

However we do have a wonderful hope...Soon it will be possible to be reunited with your dead loved one in the near future, not in an unknown heaven but right here on earth under peaceful, righteous conditions. And at that time humans will have the prospect of enjoying perfect health, and they will never have to die again....

So i surely look forward to that when i will see my loved one's as well......

Dear White Dove ,

Thank you ..

This is all I was hoping for  , that it would return to what it was meant to be .  A safe and peaceful place that we all need .

 

 

 

(white dove) said:

This particuliar site, is for MESSAGES from our lovingly departed. Is it not? I would love to see this forum go back to it's original goal of shairing these wonderful gifts, our loved ones are showing us.... Please???

River of Tears said:

Dear Molly , the tears are of my pain and not pain I meant to cause anyone else ,  If expressing how I was feeling has in anyway at this time I apologize to everyone .  I did not mean to cause further pain in this world .   Grief has been difficult enough .  If it was I do not think most us would not have come to find some way to express what we were going through .  

I hope Molly my heart was in a place of wanting to understand and out of caring .

I am sad that you may not understand my pain though how you for you never knew my Sister . Was just hoping though that this pain was not going to be used as an intent for something else . 

 

 


Molly said:

.....Yes you are a river of tears....My heart goes out to you......I really feel that we have to believe, hope, that this is not the end of life as we know it....If we examine our kidneys, how are blood flows,what makes it flow,our heart, the billions of messages constantly being transmitted in seconds in our brain...Just the forethougt of messages,(Movement of a index finger) Its mind staggering...

.So if the creator of our complex body can produce that brilliant masterpiece....He knowdoubt can wake up our loved one's soon........So now River of Tears I have a smile on my face....Thanks

River of Tears said:

Dear Molly ,  I have been thinking allot about what you have shared , not really knowing if this is a letter you may have written or a letter you are just sharing .  I never thought I would be here sharing as I have these last few week since my Sister passed away , I am one that never really shared with anyone except with my Sister the only one I had trust in .   In saying all of that here I found myself , feeling the pain of others yet hearing the comforting words are there.   The words between the letter was written by you , or maybe someone else may express what they hope is for in being with their loved ones once again but yet what kept me thinking about the letter and you ,was the pain that I saw not written ,but between the words .  

 

Please take care 

 

 

 
Molly said:

                

A 25-year-old woman wrote: “In 1981 my adoptive mother died of cancer. Her death was very hard on me and my adoptive brother. I was 17, and my brother was 11. I missed her so much. Having been taught that she was in heaven, well, I wanted to take my own life to be with her. She was my best friend.”

It seems so unfair that death should have the power to take away someone you love. And when it happens, the thought of never again being able to talk to, laugh with, or hold your loved one can be most difficult to bear. That pain is not necessarily erased by being told that your loved one is up in heaven.

However we do have a wonderful hope...Soon it will be possible to be reunited with your dead loved one in the near future, not in an unknown heaven but right here on earth under peaceful, righteous conditions. And at that time humans will have the prospect of enjoying perfect health, and they will never have to die again....

So i surely look forward to that when i will see my loved one's as well......

Thank you River of Tears:  There are Many areas here, for us where we can relate more to. please for those who feel a need to just blab blab blab personal beliefs, you are waisting our time, and space and most importantly FEELINGS here!  Please use these areas in a more appropriate way. As in (once again) messages sent to us, from our loved ones! You can click on a persons name, and chat more with them on a personal basis:)

River of Tears said:

Dear White Dove ,

Thank you ..

This is all I was hoping for  , that it would return to what it was meant to be .  A safe and peaceful place that we all need .

 

 

 

(white dove) said:

This particuliar site, is for MESSAGES from our lovingly departed. Is it not? I would love to see this forum go back to it's original goal of shairing these wonderful gifts, our loved ones are showing us.... Please???

River of Tears said:

Dear Molly , the tears are of my pain and not pain I meant to cause anyone else ,  If expressing how I was feeling has in anyway at this time I apologize to everyone .  I did not mean to cause further pain in this world .   Grief has been difficult enough .  If it was I do not think most us would not have come to find some way to express what we were going through .  

I hope Molly my heart was in a place of wanting to understand and out of caring .

I am sad that you may not understand my pain though how you for you never knew my Sister . Was just hoping though that this pain was not going to be used as an intent for something else . 

 

 


Molly said:

.....Yes you are a river of tears....My heart goes out to you......I really feel that we have to believe, hope, that this is not the end of life as we know it....If we examine our kidneys, how are blood flows,what makes it flow,our heart, the billions of messages constantly being transmitted in seconds in our brain...Just the forethougt of messages,(Movement of a index finger) Its mind staggering...

.So if the creator of our complex body can produce that brilliant masterpiece....He knowdoubt can wake up our loved one's soon........So now River of Tears I have a smile on my face....Thanks

River of Tears said:

Dear Molly ,  I have been thinking allot about what you have shared , not really knowing if this is a letter you may have written or a letter you are just sharing .  I never thought I would be here sharing as I have these last few week since my Sister passed away , I am one that never really shared with anyone except with my Sister the only one I had trust in .   In saying all of that here I found myself , feeling the pain of others yet hearing the comforting words are there.   The words between the letter was written by you , or maybe someone else may express what they hope is for in being with their loved ones once again but yet what kept me thinking about the letter and you ,was the pain that I saw not written ,but between the words .  

 

Please take care 

 

 

 
Molly said:

                

A 25-year-old woman wrote: “In 1981 my adoptive mother died of cancer. Her death was very hard on me and my adoptive brother. I was 17, and my brother was 11. I missed her so much. Having been taught that she was in heaven, well, I wanted to take my own life to be with her. She was my best friend.”

It seems so unfair that death should have the power to take away someone you love. And when it happens, the thought of never again being able to talk to, laugh with, or hold your loved one can be most difficult to bear. That pain is not necessarily erased by being told that your loved one is up in heaven.

However we do have a wonderful hope...Soon it will be possible to be reunited with your dead loved one in the near future, not in an unknown heaven but right here on earth under peaceful, righteous conditions. And at that time humans will have the prospect of enjoying perfect health, and they will never have to die again....

So i surely look forward to that when i will see my loved one's as well......

   Well i don't know if i been contacted by the other-side....Who would be on the other side?....I know i feel most of the things that my brother and i used to do together....the music and the summer air...and the many winters together....But i don't know if i ever felt him calling me or touching me.....That would be demons....Don't you think?......Right....i've always been thought through the bible that Eccl 9:5 When you die ...you know nothing....Right...That's what the bible says ...And i'm sure ..Most if not most believe in the bible.....As True Christians....So yes it is so so much snow on the ground....and i can remember like yesterday that my brother and i was together with our sleds together....I hope to see hime soon....In the near furture.......I love you all....Have a wonderful day......
Like me, I'm not sure. I believe in God so I know I'll be reunited w/my just turned 30 yr old Baby.
   Well i don't know if i been contacted by the other-side....Who would be on the other side?....I know i feel most of the things that my brother and i used to do together....the music and the summer air...and the many winters together....But i don't know if i ever felt him calling me or touching me.....That would be demons....Don't you think?......Right....i've always been thought through the bible that Eccl 9:5 When you die ...you know nothing....Right...That's what the bible says ...And i'm sure ..Most if not most believe in the bible.....As True Christians....So yes it is so so much snow on the ground....and i can remember like yesterday that my brother and i was together with our sleds together....I hope to see hime soon....In the near furture.......I love you all....Have a wonderful day......

Did I miss the Sunday that said Christians should be condemning, judgmental, unforgiving and hypocritical?

Religion is for those who are afraid of hell... Spirituality is for those who have lived through it.

This is a thread on the supernatural not the bible people. 

 

Sorry, I've lost my patience with this thread. 

So tommy why are u here in this forum then? You havent contributed to the subject. Please do so or find the appropriate place to chat.   I am growing so very tired of these folks who do not belong here. I am Christian, and I do believe in Angels, and spirits of our beloved departed.. visiting us for our comfort in our grief. Period!

TommyBroill said:
   Well i don't know if i been contacted by the other-side....Who would be on the other side?....I know i feel most of the things that my brother and i used to do together....the music and the summer air...and the many winters together....But i don't know if i ever felt him calling me or touching me.....That would be demons....Don't you think?......Right....i've always been thought through the bible that Eccl 9:5 When you die ...you know nothing....Right...That's what the bible says ...And i'm sure ..Most if not most believe in the bible.....As True Christians....So yes it is so so much snow on the ground....and i can remember like yesterday that my brother and i was together with our sleds together....I hope to see hime soon....In the near furture.......I love you all....Have a wonderful day......
I have "The Book". In Ecclesiastes 9, it says,"The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing." And in the Holy Bible, King James Version,it says, For the living know that they shall die; but the dead know not anything, neither they have any more reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
DITTO Susan.

Susan Jason's Mom said:

Did I miss the Sunday that said Christians should be condemning, judgmental, unforgiving and hypocritical?

Religion is for those who are afraid of hell... Spirituality is for those who have lived through it.

This is a thread on the supernatural not the bible people. 

 

Sorry, I've lost my patience with this thread. 

I would like to add:  While my mom was ill, her deceased brothers, sister and childhood friend came to her.. she told me of all.  She was also guided by many who she very intently listened to, who were present for her also. After talking to my cousin about this childhood friend who came, she told me he came to her Dad also before he passed! Coincedence???? HA i think not. Lets get back on the subject matter here please.

To Tommy and Mike....

If you would please look at the "heading" of this discussion.   MESSAGES FROM THE OTHER SIDE.....

This means that people share if they felt they have been contacting or had signs from their loved ones that have left this earth.   No where on that discussion title does it say do you believe that they can or can not contact us.

PLEASE PLEASE....start your OWN discussion about religion and what YOU believe it....stay OFF of this discussion and let us share what WE want to share about signs from our loved ones.  We all would appreciate it so much if you would respect that from us!!!!  Thank you for your cooperation!!

Susan   Donny Mom

p.s.  If you keep posting your belief's then we will report you and you will immediately be removed from the whole website.  Respect others !!!!

Since we are trying to get back on the subject I will share.

I lost my son, Jason, on Aug. 8, 2010. About a week ago he contacted my daughter in her sleep. I don't mean that she dreamed of him although she was semi aware of him. But through her he sent text messages to me, his girl friend, and his other sister. My daughter didn't know about them until she woke up and read them. Her husband told her that she was texting in her sleep. The messages that I received from him are that I am a very loving mother and he would never leave my side as long as I need him and that when we are reunited we will be inseparable. And that he loves me. 

I have had so many signs I couldn't begin to write them all here. 

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile IconDee and Kay Brown joined LegacyConnect
yesterday
Paul Lostritto posted a photo
yesterday
Profile IconTerry Hutson, Paul Lostritto and Jamie joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Terri Farmer liked Terri Farmer's profile
Saturday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service