Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you think that anyone has ever tried to contact you or send you signs from the other side?

Views: 13374

Replies to This Discussion

Tell me what kind of things happened to let u know their spirit was there when their body died. I need affirmation from other people so I don't think I had lost it because I was overcome w/grief. Thank you.
Tell me what kind of things happened to let u know their spirit was there when their body died. I need affirmation from other people so I don't think I had lost it because I was overcome w/grief. Thank you.
I see the image you afre so fortunate to have received such a clear sign that he is ok %3AComment%3A90190&xg_source=msg_com_forum#1984035Comment90190>
I meant sideview mirror!



I see the image you afre so fortunate to have received such a clear sign that he is ok %3AComment%3A90190&xg_source=msg_com_forum#1984035Comment90190>
I meant sideview mirror!




Hi Tami, This just gives me chills. I know our babies are around us. We have to believe. I read the post about your book idea and I thought it was a great idea. I was thinking of a book that really puts in words what it is we go thru after losing our child. I think the mother that wasn't happy with your idea is in such the early stages and we all remember them. Perhaps one day she will get to the point that she can tell her story of her loss. I am in year 3 and am able at times to enjoy moments in my day. But the pain is very strong at times still and the depression I fight each day. Having a chronic pain condition to live with each day and dealing with the grief is unbearable still at times. Sometimes I feel as though I am trying to rush myself thru it, yet I know you can't do that. If my pain is down and I am able to do something that day then God has blessed me indeed. Staying busy helps so much, keeping my mind busy. Well, I didn't see any questionaire, but I think your idea is a good one. God Bless, Cindy

Tami said:

OK, I have to put this picture up, I took pictures at a memorial for a friends baby, My Son had a crush on this girl, So I was taking a picture of her with balloons she had written on for my son, I have a digital camera that I have never taken pictures of my son with, I got it after he passed, If you look in her hair, that is my sons face.... It is so strange.... I have to believe!
Hi Susan, I just wanted to add this picture to show you what I see....
Attachments:
sherrie ann, could u elaborate on some of those instinces so I can hear about angels or whoever coming to take the person to the other side? I would love to hear those stories. Thank you. A psychic told me 2 women came to get my daughter, Candace. The description sounded like my mother-in law and my Granma.


Tami said:
Hi Susan, I just wanted to add this picture to show you what I see....

Thanks Tami, I do see that now :)
Cindy, I see the image, but I also see very plainly another face between the balloons and her arm. If you notice just above her elbow is a chin, the mouth is very visible and the nose is about where her hair hits her upper arm ... the eyes are right at the shoulder. Do you see this and do you recognize the face?

CINDY ANDERSON said:

Hi Tami, This just gives me chills. I know our babies are around us. We have to believe. I read the post about your book idea and I thought it was a great idea. I was thinking of a book that really puts in words what it is we go thru after losing our child. I think the mother that wasn't happy with your idea is in such the early stages and we all remember them. Perhaps one day she will get to the point that she can tell her story of her loss. I am in year 3 and am able at times to enjoy moments in my day. But the pain is very strong at times still and the depression I fight each day. Having a chronic pain condition to live with each day and dealing with the grief is unbearable still at times. Sometimes I feel as though I am trying to rush myself thru it, yet I know you can't do that. If my pain is down and I am able to do something that day then God has blessed me indeed. Staying busy helps so much, keeping my mind busy. Well, I didn't see any questionaire, but I think your idea is a good one. God Bless, Cindy

Tami said:

OK, I have to put this picture up, I took pictures at a memorial for a friends baby, My Son had a crush on this girl, So I was taking a picture of her with balloons she had written on for my son, I have a digital camera that I have never taken pictures of my son with, I got it after he passed, If you look in her hair, that is my sons face.... It is so strange.... I have to believe!
Oops ... I directed this to you Cindy, but in reading it again I see the pix was posted by Tami ... so,
Tami, do you see what I'm referring to?


Jennifer - Zach's Mom said:
Cindy, I see the image, but I also see very plainly another face between the balloons and her arm. If you notice just above her elbow is a chin, the mouth is very visible and the nose is about where her hair hits her upper arm ... the eyes are right at the shoulder. Do you see this and do you recognize the face?

CINDY ANDERSON said:

Hi Tami, This just gives me chills. I know our babies are around us. We have to believe. I read the post about your book idea and I thought it was a great idea. I was thinking of a book that really puts in words what it is we go thru after losing our child. I think the mother that wasn't happy with your idea is in such the early stages and we all remember them. Perhaps one day she will get to the point that she can tell her story of her loss. I am in year 3 and am able at times to enjoy moments in my day. But the pain is very strong at times still and the depression I fight each day. Having a chronic pain condition to live with each day and dealing with the grief is unbearable still at times. Sometimes I feel as though I am trying to rush myself thru it, yet I know you can't do that. If my pain is down and I am able to do something that day then God has blessed me indeed. Staying busy helps so much, keeping my mind busy. Well, I didn't see any questionaire, but I think your idea is a good one. God Bless, Cindy

Tami said:

OK, I have to put this picture up, I took pictures at a memorial for a friends baby, My Son had a crush on this girl, So I was taking a picture of her with balloons she had written on for my son, I have a digital camera that I have never taken pictures of my son with, I got it after he passed, If you look in her hair, that is my sons face.... It is so strange.... I have to believe!
Hi Jennifer, I do see what you are saying, to me it looks like and ultra sound picture, Strange I never noticed it before.... Thank you for being so observant! The face in the right side of her hair looks just like my Son when he would let his hair grow out, that night I saw many signs, first I have always asked Joey to show me nickles if he was around me, That night I was going to get in my car and something shiney caught my eye, I was just going to leave it there but I went to see what it was, it was a nickle with a cross cut out of it, then after I came home and loaded all the pictures on my computer I found that one and another thing was that all of the street lights looked like hearts! ...Hugs Tami
On June 7th 2010 my wonderful 25yr old son took his last breath and left this world by way of a sudden unexplained heart attack, leaving behind a 4yr old son two older sisters a younger brother and a Mamma whom had fought what seemed to have been his whole life to keep him alive due to health problems and drugs and bad lifestyle choices, but this was Mammas boy and we did everything together and nothing would ever keep us from being there for each other.
And Christian turned his life around, and brought his family and friends with him. Working six days a week, Church, loving God and life!
Then one day, he just didn't wake up for church. The devastation is more then I can ever begin to explain. I begged God for the return of my dear son or for Christian to come to me.
And then little things began to happen around the house, then one day I am in the shower and the phone rings.....I missed the call, however when I saw the name on the missed call I was so shocked I couldn't speak! It was my son (Christian) "Thats impossible" I showed to my husband, "Look I shouted"
"does that say what I think it says?" (silence).....oh my God

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile Iconmelony and joanie adams joined LegacyConnect
18 hours ago
gilbert a diaz commented on Jeanne Croghan's group Gay and lesbians who have lost partners
yesterday
Nicole Shephard is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday
Profile IconTrisha, Shirley Ann Casey, wally benson and 2 more joined LegacyConnect
Aug 3

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service