Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you think that anyone has ever tried to contact you or send you signs from the other side?

Views: 13366

Replies to This Discussion

Christy Ante said:
I have been reading through the posts and they really help to make me feel better. I have been so dissapointed for the last 4 months as I have not had that "vision" that everyone talks about having where they see their loved one in a dream.....I just feel very frustrated that I cannot seem to find symbols to know he is there. I have been reading books like crazy etc and just want to know darn it. What I would like to know is what is the proper way to "talk to the other side" in particular how do I talk to my 8 year old son ? I have read you need to burn a white candle etc ....but wondered what other people might say. Also how do you know its the person you want to talk to and not someone else ?? I am just a desperate mother missing my son, he was so close to me and to have him gone is just awful. Any tips or info will be appreciated.
Terrie said:
Christy Ante said:
I have been reading through the posts and they really help to make me feel better. I have been so dissapointed for the last 4 months as I have not had that "vision" that everyone talks about having where they see their loved one in a dream.....I just feel very frustrated that I cannot seem to find symbols to know he is there. I have been reading books like crazy etc and just want to know darn it. What I would like to know is what is the proper way to "talk to the other side" in particular how do I talk to my 8 year old son ? I have read you need to burn a white candle etc ....but wondered what other people might say. Also how do you know its the person you want to talk to and not someone else ?? I am just a desperate mother missing my son, he was so close to me and to have him gone is just awful. Any tips or info will be appreciated.
Terrie said:
Terrie said:
Christy Ante said:
I have been reading through the posts and they really help to make me feel better. I have been so dissapointed for the last 4 months as I have not had that "vision" that everyone talks about having where they see their loved one in a dream.....I just feel very frustrated that I cannot seem to find symbols to know he is there. I have been reading books like crazy etc and just want to know darn it. What I would like to know is what is the proper way to "talk to the other side" in particular how do I talk to my 8 year old son ? I have read you need to burn a white candle etc ....but wondered what other people might say. Also how do you know its the person you want to talk to and not someone else ?? I am just a desperate mother missing my son, he was so close to me and to have him gone is just awful. Any tips or info will be appreciated.
My Dear Friend, this may seem crazy to those of you that haven't had the connection happen with my loss. I found that I was trying to hard. To make It happen, finely one day the light came on. My whole approach was all wrong! If you really want this connection to work for you, please take my advice in what I am going to tell you. First you need to let him go. Your son cannot make the connection with you because he can't. He is in between crossing over. you need to except this. I do not mean to sound so harsh, but you see he is not letting go of you untill you can except the loss. Once you let go GOD will do the rest. It is always my philosophy and I would like it for you too...That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you. Again, I feel your pain, your suffering. You need to take care of yourself. Once your son knows your ok with it he will come to you. It happen with the loss of my father. (VERY INPORTANT MESSAGE). You need to come to terms with yourself. Don't be selfish, let your son move on to his jurney. He need's this approveal from you! If you want to make this connection with him. You need to pray to GOD first ask him for his permission, also ask for your son's. I will be waiting to hear from you. Remrmber not to try so hard ok! (KEY WORDS) Ask permission from God first...God Bless, Your in my prayers. Your letter stood out of all the other letters because the same thing happened to me. Take care Terrie
Terrie said:
Terrie said:
Terrie said:
Christy Ante said:
I have been reading through the posts and they really help to make me feel better. I have been so dissapointed for the last 4 months as I have not had that "vision" that everyone talks about having where they see their loved one in a dream.....I just feel very frustrated that I cannot seem to find symbols to know he is there. I have been reading books like crazy etc and just want to know darn it. What I would like to know is what is the proper way to "talk to the other side" in particular how do I talk to my 8 year old son ? I have read you need to burn a white candle etc ....but wondered what other people might say. Also how do you know its the person you want to talk to and not someone else ?? I am just a desperate mother missing my son, he was so close to me and to have him gone is just awful. Any tips or info will be appreciated.
My Dear Friend, this may seem crazy to those of you that haven't had the connection happen with my loss. I found that I was trying to hard. To make It happen, finely one day the light came on. My whole approach was all wrong! If you really want this connection to work for you, please take my advice in what I am going to tell you. First you need to let him go. Your son cannot make the connection with you because he can't. He is in between crossing over. you need to except this. I do not mean to sound so harsh, but you see he is not letting go of you untill you can except the loss. Once you let go GOD will do the rest. It is always my philosophy and I would like it for you too...That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you. Again, I feel your pain, your suffering. You need to take care of yourself. Once your son knows your ok with it he will come to you. It happen with the loss of my father. (VERY INPORTANT MESSAGE). You need to come to terms with yourself. Don't be selfish, let your son move on to his jurney. He need's this approveal from you! If you want to make this connection with him. You need to pray to GOD first ask him for his permission, also ask for your son's. I will be waiting to hear from you. Remrmber not to try so hard ok! (KEY WORDS) Ask permission from God first...God Bless, Your in my prayers. Your letter stood out of all the other letters because the same thing happened to me. Take care Terrie
Terri, dear Terri, months ago when I lost my son I was told we must let go, we have to trust God, we must let Him do the hard lifting, and to move on with Faith. After and only after doing so we receive the Grace and we cope with the loss of a dear one in a different and much better way.
Yes, the pain keeps being there in our heart but we are able to relase, to let go. It does not take too long to feel calmness instead of frustration. Being in the spiritual dimension they get our good vibrations and when time comes we may get a message, or some sign from them. These processes of trusting and calming down depend on us. As we replace our desperation for something positive instead not only we start feeling better but it is also a good thing to send to our loved ones. This I am telling you I took to the test.
Terri dear, I am making a prayer for you. A hug, blessings and peace

Terrie said:
Terrie said:
Terrie said:
Terrie said:
Christy Ante said:
I have been reading through the posts and they really help to make me feel better. I have been so dissapointed for the last 4 months as I have not had that "vision" that everyone talks about having where they see their loved one in a dream.....I just feel very frustrated that I cannot seem to find symbols to know he is there. I have been reading books like crazy etc and just want to know darn it. What I would like to know is what is the proper way to "talk to the other side" in particular how do I talk to my 8 year old son ? I have read you need to burn a white candle etc ....but wondered what other people might say. Also how do you know its the person you want to talk to and not someone else ?? I am just a desperate mother missing my son, he was so close to me and to have him gone is just awful. Any tips or info will be appreciated.
My Dear Friend, this may seem crazy to those of you that haven't had the connection happen with my loss. I found that I was trying to hard. To make It happen, finely one day the light came on. My whole approach was all wrong! If you really want this connection to work for you, please take my advice in what I am going to tell you. First you need to let him go. Your son cannot make the connection with you because he can't. He is in between crossing over. you need to except this. I do not mean to sound so harsh, but you see he is not letting go of you untill you can except the loss. Once you let go GOD will do the rest. It is always my philosophy and I would like it for you too...That as you give unto the world, the world will give to you. Again, I feel your pain, your suffering. You need to take care of yourself. Once your son knows your ok with it he will come to you. It happen with the loss of my father. (VERY INPORTANT MESSAGE). You need to come to terms with yourself. Don't be selfish, let your son move on to his jurney. He need's this approveal from you! If you want to make this connection with him. You need to pray to GOD first ask him for his permission, also ask for your son's. I will be waiting to hear from you. Remrmber not to try so hard ok! (KEY WORDS) Ask permission from God first...God Bless, Your in my prayers. Your letter stood out of all the other letters because the same thing happened to me. Take care Terrie
I have been told that I am holding onto too much anger to receive the messages that I want so desperately to receive from my Wanda. Not only was she my aunt, but also my spiritual advisor. I feel so lost, I feel so angry that she was taken from me.......The looong nights before she made her transition, I was so angry and completely bedridden. I kept asking God how he could take "MY Auntie, MY Best Friend"....

And in that still voice that we always hear about, HE said, "She's mine, My Child! "She is MY child"!

I couldnt say anything except "I Know"........!!!

I know it isnt correct to be angry at God, but I must be!!!
I personally feel that each one of us has our own personal connection with God and our journeys are All so different. I have worked in the medical field long enough to see some who have a "straight shot up to Heaven", leaving behind no signs. I believe i would call some having total and blind faith. Others, may have worries, u know the old saying unfinished business, where they felt uncomfortable in going up immediately. My mom was one who worried about everyone. However, something i noticed in losing our dear friend Sunday morning, he Always had his angels over his shoulder everytime i saw him. Felt and saw them. I visited his home and noticed the atmosphere being totally different. Of course he is not there physically any longer, but geee did i feel his absence and of those who were waiting for him! He was of pure heart and i think his flight was straight up! Or.... could be our beloveds just need a little time and practice to try out their wings????

Tori said:
I have been told that I am holding onto too much anger to receive the messages that I want so desperately to receive from my Wanda. Not only was she my aunt, but also my spiritual advisor. I feel so lost, I feel so angry that she was taken from me.......The looong nights before she made her transition, I was so angry and completely bedridden. I kept asking God how he could take "MY Auntie, MY Best Friend"....

And in that still voice that we always hear about, HE said, "She's mine, My Child! "She is MY child"!

I couldnt say anything except "I Know"........!!!

I know it isnt correct to be angry at God, but I must be!!!
your feelings are normal, Many religions teach about death—that God takes people to be near him, but the Creator is not cruel. According to 1 John 4:8, “God is love.” Note that it does not say that God has love or that God is loving, but it says that God is love. So intense, so pure, so perfect is God’s love, so thoroughly does it permeate his personality and actions that he may rightly be spoken of as the very personification of love. This is not a God who takes people in death to be near him.

My grand mother passed away 2 years ago, I found comfort and hope on God, he is not causing death of love ones. The Bible, tells us that the dead are unconscious; they are in a condition best compared to sleep. (Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10; John 11:11-14)

i'm waiting that day, when i'll see again all my love ones who have died, and i know that they are no suffering in hell and i'm not worry about what happens to us after death.

Jehovah God is love, soon we'll to see how Jehovah will satisfy our desires (Psalm 145:16)
Steve Andersen said:
Three days after my wife died, there was a Monarch butterfly that flew past my apartment. Her father always called her "My little butterfly". I believe that she was just dropping by to say 'hello' and that she was happy and okay. I wanted to catch the butterfly just so that I could hold her one last time, then I would have set her free. I've lived in the desert for almost 2 years and I've never seen one here. I've always believed that people that have passed on, come to visit you. This just confirmed it once again...
STEVE I DO BELIVE IN WHAT YOU SAID, MY MOM PASSED JUNE 08 AND MY SON PASSED OCT.3,O8 MY SON ALWAYS LOVED YELLOW BUTTERFLIES AND LATELY THERE OUTSIDE EVERYTIME I GO OUTSIDE,WHAT A BLEESING. AND AT MY SISTERS THERE ARE TWO WHITE DOVES THAT COME TOO HER PORCH EVERY DAY, AT HER FUNERAL WE PLAYED WINGS ON A SNOW WHITE DOVE. I DO BELIVE THERE TELLING US THERE OKAY,THAT HOW I THINK. SORRY TO HERE OF YOUR LOSS I NO IT HURTS SO BUT WHAT CAN WE DO,IS TRY TOO STAY STRONG AS HARD AS IT IS. MY SON WAS 31 AND MY BEST FRIEND OH HOW I MISS HIM HE AND MY MOTHER ARE SIDE BY SIDE WHO WOULD OF EVER THOUGHT MY BABY WOULD GO BEFORE ME,WE KNEW UOR MOM HAD BEEN BATTLING CANCER SO WE KNEW IT WAS COMING STILL HARD,BUT TO LOOSE A CHILD I HOPE AND PRAY TO KEEP GOINGAND GET UP EVERY MORNING AND SOME DAYS I JUST CANT. HANG IN THERE AS BEST HAS YOU CAN. JUSTINS MOM PAM
Pls.don't kill yourself or think of it often as you're drawing a death spirit around you to harass you as you go thru the day.If you're a bartender then separate that life from the spirit life & get a grip on how Bill really feels now as he would not want you to take your life as that is evident in how he antagonized you to the point of frustration.Mixed emotions about God R good because you do have a working knowledge of God & if you keep thinking then you'll see that what you fret about God can become a reality in your heart so that you relinquish your doubts & become sigle-minded about God instead of Double-minded(not an insult) but food for thought.Double-mindedness causes mixed emotions but when you hone in on all that you're thinking and get into the spirit realm where God deals you'll find that your emotions will change, as I pray for you this very moment to have a heart change and see people in a different light you can only know God when you see people as God sees them so think do you see as God sees or as you see ?Much love!!!
Janet said:
Melissa said:
Are you trying to say I look old? I'm 35....LOL. I have very mixed emotions about God. I always have. My opinion of it is that God needed Bill to torture my soul. I think he enjoys bringing pain to my life, heart, and soul just so he has something to laugh at. Sometimes I think I must be a terrible person to have such bad things happen to me. I do try my best. It takes everything I have to drag myself into work (since we worked at the same bar and now I'm replacing him as a bartender). It really sucks. You have no idea how much I pray every night to die because I can't do this. I should say I don't want to do this. If I knew that Bill would come for me if I killed myself I'd put a bullet in my head. But since I know he won't and I would be without him for all eternity, it's not worth my time...Thanks Karen
For those of us who truly believe the other side is closer because your body is only a covering here on earth as you are spirit & the body is your Tabernacle your house to live in here, at death you shed this house and go into the spirt realm,if your focus becomes spiritual then your vision will become clearer.If your heart opens to God you'll be able to see spiritual things.The word of god wil open spiritual things for you.

PAM BRYAN said:
Steve Andersen said:
Three days after my wife died, there was a Monarch butterfly that flew past my apartment. Her father always called her "My little butterfly". I believe that she was just dropping by to say 'hello' and that she was happy and okay. I wanted to catch the butterfly just so that I could hold her one last time, then I would have set her free. I've lived in the desert for almost 2 years and I've never seen one here. I've always believed that people that have passed on, come to visit you. This just confirmed it once again...

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile Icondedra stokes, Debra Perkins and Vladimir joined LegacyConnect
yesterday
Profile IconGenine Renee James and Claire Nyiti joined LegacyConnect
Thursday
Profile IconMoris Niknam, Fran Sherrell, esther and 5 more joined LegacyConnect
Jul 7
Fran Sherrell liked Fran Sherrell's profile
Jul 6

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service