Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you think that anyone has ever tried to contact you or send you signs from the other side?

Views: 13396

Replies to This Discussion

Awww how very sweet and true*

Susan - Donny's Mom said:

My husband and I have lost both our Moms and we believe that his Mom (because she had a nickname of "Bird" cause she always sang songs) comes to visit us as humming birds.  We have a feeder out back and sometimes they come right up to us or sit on a little branch and chirp to us while we are having a BBQ.  We always talk to the tiny birds and tell his Mom HI.  Such a good feeling when they come.

Then my Mom was kinda a "free spirit" and the little "dancing fairies" that blow in the wind here in CA. are named for her.   I also lost my Dad years ago and sometimes the fairies come two together and I know in my heart that it is my Mom and Dad reunited.  These little fairies sometimes come right in our pool or land on one of my grand kids arms, so we tell them it is Grama Peggy visiting us.  Keeps all their memories alive and in our minds.

Comforting signs.

Dear Susan-Donny's Mom,   What a beautiful story , and images you have shared , with the love you had for your Mothers and your Father . I am so sorry for the loss  you have had to  go . What was so touching to read  was how you are continuing the love with the children .  Forever memories that they will have now too .  That I can only imagine the will carry on  not only in words but in their hearts.    

You brought great comfort to a struggling heart today, of memories of my Wonderful  Father, and Mother and Sister , all who passed just recently .

May comfort come to All of you .   

My husband and I have lost both our Moms and we believe that his Mom (because she had a nickname of "Bird" cause she always sang songs) comes to visit us as humming birds.  We have a feeder out back and sometimes they come right up to us or sit on a little branch and chirp to us while we are having a BBQ.  We always talk to the tiny birds and tell his Mom HI.  Such a good feeling when they come.

Then my Mom was kinda a "free spirit" and the little "dancing fairies" that blow in the wind here in CA. are named for her.   I also lost my Dad years ago and sometimes the fairies come two together and I know in my heart that it is my Mom and Dad reunited.  These little fairies sometimes come right in our pool or land on one of my grand kids arms, so we tell them it is Grama Peggy visiting us.  Keeps all their memories alive and in our minds.

Comforting signs.

That is kinda our job here on earth.....to keep the memories alive of our loved ones!!!  I am with you Melinda.....Donny will never be forgotten

Melinda Ellen Guinn said:
Thank you.I lived in Cali. I moved to NV to be close to Candace. She just turned 30 yrs old on 2/11. then on 4/09 she passed. She left 3 little girls behind. They will NEVER 4-get her as long as I'm alive!
That is kinda our job here on earth.....to keep the memories alive of our loved ones!!!  I am with you Melinda.....Donny will never be forgotten

Thank you.I lived in Cali. I moved to NV to be close to Candace. She just turned 30 yrs old on 2/11. then on 4/09 she passed. She left 3 little girls behind. They will NEVER 4-get her as long as I'm alive!

Dear Susan-Donny's Mom,

I just read what you have share it just brought me to tears .  Maybe because I feel right that know one wants to listen or know my Sister or to be honest they did not even before she passed. I can not say exactly why bit it always came back to that she was so ill .  She was such a kind a loving person and would be there for anyone yet when she wanted them there just to be there not to take care of her or bring attention that she was sick but to see the person inside yet they could not . I still do not know how this could be?  She was a beautiful loving human being, yet challenged by more medical illness, surgery after surgery that one could ever imagine having to face.  . Yet she could smile and still love and laugh and share and give joy . One that still could could do things, and was capable, though  then as many    thought just because one becomes sick they are no longer abe to do anything in life . So now it seems that when I want to speak of her it becomes silent as though she never existed .  Which is incredible painful , not for me , but once again I feel the pain she did when she was here.

My wonder Sister  was able to do more in her short time here in life then  any one I have know .  I am saddened  that so many saw her only as her for for her illness and never looked beyond

My Sister was to me what life was and what love meant .  One that always gave and shared what she had   .

At least here if not in my heart her memory will always be ..

Just in what you wrote with you love Donnys Memory carries on as you will to ..

Please take care

Can you explain how, in the near future, I'm going to be reunited with my deceased daughter, Candace, here on Earth? Please explain this to me. Thanks. 

Molly said:

A 25-year-old woman wrote: “In 1981 my adoptive mother died of cancer. Her death was very hard on me and my adoptive brother. I was 17, and my brother was 11. I missed her so much. Having been taught that she was in heaven, well, I wanted to take my own life to be with her. She was my best friend.”

It seems so unfair that death should have the power to take away someone you love. And when it happens, the thought of never again being able to talk to, laugh with, or hold your loved one can be most difficult to bear. That pain is not necessarily erased by being told that your loved one is up in heaven.

However we do have a wonderful hope...Soon it will be possible to be reunited with your dead loved one in the near future, not in an unknown heaven but right here on earth under peaceful, righteous conditions. And at that time humans will have the prospect of enjoying perfect health, and they will never have to die again....

So i surely look forward to that when i will see my loved one's as well......

Im with you melinda i would love to know where she read that at?

Terri

Can you explain how, in the near future, I'm going to be reunited with my deceased daughter, Candace, here on Earth? Please explain this to me. Thanks. 

Molly said:

A 25-year-old woman wrote: “In 1981 my adoptive mother died of cancer. Her death was very hard on me and my adoptive brother. I was 17, and my brother was 11. I missed her so much. Having been taught that she was in heaven, well, I wanted to take my own life to be with her. She was my best friend.”

It seems so unfair that death should have the power to take away someone you love. And when it happens, the thought of never again being able to talk to, laugh with, or hold your loved one can be most difficult to bear. That pain is not necessarily erased by being told that your loved one is up in heaven.

However we do have a wonderful hope...Soon it will be possible to be reunited with your dead loved one in the near future, not in an unknown heaven but right here on earth under peaceful, righteous conditions. And at that time humans will have the prospect of enjoying perfect health, and they will never have to die again....

unfortunately, this sounds like more Thumping from a Jehovah. When will they stop?

Terri Kuta said:

Terri

Molly said:

We have to keep reporting them and the website will keep removing them, one by one.  I kinda thought the same thing when I read it...."oh no not again".....

(white dove) said:

unfortunately, this sounds like more Thumping from a Jehovah. When will they stop?

Terri Kuta said:

Terri

Molly said:

I too had to read it over and over to find some understanding or seek what Molly may have been sharing. Also in reading what others have shared also which is a surprise to me to enlightenment into this very dark time for us all ..  As I seem have one in my life also that wants to speaks of his beliefs with me almost daily which speaks only of sin and the lack of love at least I deserve which plays right into my guilt . But with all what I see with what Molly has share with us is is surprising that even if we may not agree or have difficulty understanding it brought a bit of enlightenment into my heart at least of what I know or used to trust in .  As others have shared we all have our ways in life , and views may they differ and at times like this it may be really difficult to see ones that cut to the core , but maybe they come to us for a reason or at least I have had to find reasoning for why they do ,so to be understanding of all .  There may be a message deeper within the words that Molly has shared that I found some compassion and even concern for her .  What I have found finally after weeks of only pain is what each of you have offered even in what you have shared .  A learning process for us all one that we all never wanted to learn but yet we are all on this journey together , I am grateful to all of you though incredibly saddened by the loss each of you have had to endure .    The understanding that I have come to learn that all that come to share have the one common fiber ,which is the  Love .    For all, again I thank for the comfort you bring and the willingness to share, for some as maybe with Molly  it may be the only place to come .  

Please take care .  

We have to keep reporting them and the website will keep removing them, one by one.  I kinda thought the same thing when I read it...."oh no not again".....

(white dove) said:

Terri Kuta said:

Terri

Molly said:

Dear Molly ,  I have been thinking allot about what you have shared , not really knowing if this is a letter you may have written or a letter you are just sharing .  I never thought I would be here sharing as I have these last few week since my Sister passed away , I am one that never really shared with anyone except with my Sister the only one I had trust in .   In saying all of that here I found myself , feeling the pain of others yet hearing the comforting words are there.   The words between the letter was written by you , or maybe someone else may express what they hope is for in being with their loved ones once again but yet what kept me thinking about the letter and you ,was the pain that I saw not written ,but between the words .  

Please take care 

Molly said:

Dear Molly , the tears are of my pain and not pain I meant to cause anyone else ,  If expressing how I was feeling has in anyway at this time I apologize to everyone .  I did not mean to cause further pain in this world .   Grief has been difficult enough .  If it was I do not think most us would not have come to find some way to express what we were going through .  

I hope Molly my heart was in a place of wanting to understand and out of caring .

I am sad that you may not understand my pain though how you for you never knew my Sister . Was just hoping though that this pain was not going to be used as an intent for something else . 

Molly said:

.....Yes you are a river of tears....My heart goes out to you......I really feel that we have to believe, hope, that this is not the end of life as we know it....If we examine our kidneys, how are blood flows,what makes it flow,our heart, the billions of messages constantly being transmitted in seconds in our brain...Just the forethougt of messages,(Movement of a index finger) Its mind staggering...

.So if the creator of our complex body can produce that brilliant masterpiece....He knowdoubt can wake up our loved one's soon........So now River of Tears I have a smile on my face....Thanks

River of Tears said:

Dear Molly ,  I have been thinking allot about what you have shared , not really knowing if this is a letter you may have written or a letter you are just sharing .  I never thought I would be here sharing as I have these last few week since my Sister passed away , I am one that never really shared with anyone except with my Sister the only one I had trust in .   In saying all of that here I found myself , feeling the pain of others yet hearing the comforting words are there.   The words between the letter was written by you , or maybe someone else may express what they hope is for in being with their loved ones once again but yet what kept me thinking about the letter and you ,was the pain that I saw not written ,but between the words .  

Please take care 

Molly said:

RSS

Latest Conversations

Alicia Rodriguez left a comment for Alicia Rodriguez
Wednesday
Profile IconAnn Rutkowski and Isaiah Trejo joined LegacyConnect
Oct 14
Profile IconPatti Harriman and Aldrick Belinda joined LegacyConnect
Oct 9
Melinda CANDACE Guinn left a comment for Debbie
Oct 9

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service