I lost my Momma on July 26, 2010. I thought I was doing ok but, I'm not! The weekends seem to be the hardest. I used to call Momma on Saturday mornings. I have caught myself calling the house phone only to hear the answering machine. I don't know what I'm goning to do when I call home sometime and get the recording that this is no longer a working number! My Momma and Daddy have had this number since 1964. I find myself crying more and more, instead of less and less. I try not to cry in front of anyone, it is only when I'm by myself that I can really let go and cry really hard. I have 4 brothers and 5 sisters. My Daddy passed 6 years ago. That was the first hardest thing I had to ever do in my life, this was my second. I'm just not dealing with it very well at all. Two of my sisters are dealing with Cancer at this time. One has stage 4 cancer. Both my parents had cancer when they passed. My Daddy had Bladder cancer and my Momma died of Acute Luekemia. When they found out she had this in the hospital, they said she had two weeks, she didn't last but 4 days. The stress of it all has made me sick. I have had people tell me I need to go see a Doctor. I don't know if that is the answer or not. That is why I am writing to you. I just don't know what to do! 

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

I"m so sorry Sandy I loss my Mom and Dad also 5 months apart. Maybe we can help each other through this painful process may god bless us and ease the pain in our hearts.

RSS

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service