Sheryl McCormick's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Conversations

"Good points Terri - times have changed with technology.  In some ways it is better b…"

Sheryl McCormick replied Mar 25, 2011 to How did they do it?

45 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Marsha H

"You are right Jerry - I think they feel uncomfortable and don't know what to say or…"

45 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Marsha H

"One more thing I have had to deal with is a few people calling me with their problem…"

Sheryl McCormick replied Mar 25, 2011 to Some of the hardest things to cope with after you lose your spouse

39 May 17, 2011
Reply by Patricia A. VonBenken

"I have gone through that so many times too - it really hurts to be stood up by famil…"

Sheryl McCormick replied Mar 25, 2011 to Some of the hardest things to cope with after you lose your spouse

39 May 17, 2011

"Wow how could I forget looking forward to the weekend after a full work week then fe…"

39 May 17, 2011

"I have often asked my mom - how did you do it mom.  My dad died suddenly from cardia…"

45 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Marsha H

"I loved this.  I am home today - cannot stop crying enough to keep my composure to g…"

Sheryl McCormick replied Mar 25, 2011 to REPEAT: WHEN OUR SPOUSES DIE

5 May 6, 2011
Reply by Alanna Bellflower

"Beautiful words and it sounds like you had a beautiful relationship with your husban…"

Sheryl McCormick replied Mar 25, 2011 to No idea, what to write here

20 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Linda Elbon

"Oh yes - I can totally understand.  I even have a son and grandchildren living with…"

Sheryl McCormick replied Mar 25, 2011 to Death Of HUsband

43 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Janice F.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service