Charles's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Conversations

"Randolph, Every word you spoke, every feeling you describe you will find that others…"

Charles replied Feb 2, 2010 to grieving

43 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Brigitte

"Good Morning Irene, Is it to early to go to Wall Mart? Well today is a new day for u…"

Charles replied Feb 2, 2010 to grieving

43 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Brigitte

"Irene and Linda, We have so much in common.The stars, the moon, the sun with her kis…"

Charles replied Feb 1, 2010 to

just now

"Kathleen, What a wonderful way to explain things,,, I have no regrets either,, Just…"

Charles replied Jan 31, 2010 to

just now

"Irene, I have not heard that if you touch the dead you will not dream about them. I…"

Charles replied Jan 31, 2010 to

just now

"Yvonne, We all feel guilty for things we said or did with out loved one because now…"

Charles replied Jan 30, 2010 to I miss him so much.

3 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Yvonne

"Ricardo, God be with you.Like the rest of us here,,when you lose that soul mate, bes…"

Charles replied Jan 25, 2010 to My Wife of 12 years died this past Monday

22 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Chuck

"How wonderful to read about all this love we all had.Most people never have that rea…"

Charles replied Jan 25, 2010 to

just now

"Irene, I try to dream about Doris every night.So far I have not had the kind of drea…"

Charles replied Jan 23, 2010 to

just now

"Irene and Linda, Years ago I wrote in one of Doris cards that I said,, With out you…"

Charles replied Jan 23, 2010 to It's almost unreal!

3 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by BoLynn

RSS

Latest Conversations

Patti Carson posted a status
"Five days ago, I lost my husband of 48 years. I hope to find a grief support group in Palm Springs in addition to this online group."
Tuesday
Patti Carson posted a photo
Monday
laurie belasco left a comment for laurie belasco
Monday
Daniel Lara left a comment for laurie belasco
May 21

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service