Charles E. Nelson's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Conversations

"People are coming... you remember what that's like - was like - don't you? Him, sitt…"

Charles E. Nelson replied Nov 23, 2015 to Facing a birthday, hoilday season alone and frightened

32 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Trina Mamoon

"Hello everyone - thank you for listening and understanding my feelings. Carol, your…"

Charles E. Nelson replied Nov 17, 2015 to Facing a birthday, hoilday season alone and frightened

32 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Trina Mamoon

"Hello to everyone, yesterday was harder than even I could have imagined but now I'm…"

Charles E. Nelson replied Nov 14, 2015 to Facing a birthday, hoilday season alone and frightened

32 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Trina Mamoon

"Hello Steve, I can't find words to say how sad I am for your loss - I do feel your p…"

Charles E. Nelson replied Nov 12, 2015 to Facing a birthday, hoilday season alone and frightened

32 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Trina Mamoon

" "

Charles E. Nelson replied Nov 10, 2015 to Facing a birthday, hoilday season alone and frightened

32 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Trina Mamoon

"Oh my - Marcy and Jane P., thank you for sharing your beautiful stories with me - wh…"

Charles E. Nelson replied Nov 10, 2015 to Facing a birthday, hoilday season alone and frightened

32 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Trina Mamoon

"My most heartfelt gratitude to you all who have accepted my, understand my feelings…"

32 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Trina Mamoon

RSS

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service