Anita Simmons's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Conversations

"Dear Pearl, As you are writing this, I am walking, talking to my Malcolm about every…"

Anita Simmons replied Jan 19, 2010 to never saw the body.

11 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Robin Gustafson

"I have talked to that person, his brother (the only one family member he was still c…"

Anita Simmons replied Jan 17, 2010 to never saw the body.

11 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Robin Gustafson

"To everyone who has replied to this, thank you. My thoughts are still strong on how…"

Anita Simmons replied Jan 16, 2010 to Toughts of heaven and.....

11 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Tresa Sampson

"Priscilla, I am so sorry. Your head is still in a fog and will be for awhile. It's b…"

Anita Simmons replied Dec 31, 2009 to What a horrible mess!

6 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Priscilla

"Hi Jackie, my name is Anita. Oct 26, 2009 my fiance passed away from a horrible plan…"

Anita Simmons replied Dec 7, 2009 to

just now

"Hi Olivia, I hate it for you and the rest of us who have been going thru this. I did…"

Anita Simmons replied Dec 6, 2009 to How insensitive, and selfish people can be, even knowing that you just lost a loved one!

4 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Missmylove47

"First of, fantastic picture. I am in the same place as you except I have no one or n…"

Anita Simmons replied Dec 4, 2009 to How is everyone dealing with lack of energy, and motivation after the loss?

14 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Thank you Jennifer. I have been asking so many people for I constantly worried about…"

Anita Simmons replied Dec 2, 2009 to Toughts of heaven and.....

11 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Tresa Sampson

"Yaca, thank you for your response. My mind is so consumed with curiousity of heaven…"

Anita Simmons replied Nov 30, 2009 to Toughts of heaven and.....

11 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Tresa Sampson

"Dear Teri, Oct 26, 2009 my fiance passed away from a traggic plane crash caused by p…"

Anita Simmons replied Nov 29, 2009 to Why didn't anyone ever tell me about the silence?

15 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Teri

RSS

Latest Conversations

Marquis Taylor is now a member of LegacyConnect
10 hours ago
Profile IconSuzanne Hamlin and Melissa Gary joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Steve G. and CHAYA SPECTOR are now friends
Friday
natali tran is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service