Renee Semo's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Conversations

"D'Andrea, I am sorry for your loss.  You are not alone.  I feel just like you do.  M…"

Renee Semo replied Apr 14, 2011 to No idea, what to write here

20 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Linda Elbon

"Hi Alanna and welcome.  I am sorry you have to join our "club" but know that we are…"

Renee Semo replied Apr 13, 2011 to I need some friends that have been through this.

30 May 27, 2011
Reply by Jeanette Kilpatrick

"Thanks everyone for your input.  Everything we have was always joint and I am alread…"

Renee Semo replied Apr 5, 2011 to Does anyone know how to handle your mortgage company?

9 May 17, 2011
Reply by Patricia A. VonBenken

"Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement.  Now I have a new situation.  M…"

Renee Semo replied Mar 23, 2011 to I dont like who I am becoming....

17 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by joanie london

"Elyse, dont let anyone make you feel like a failure.  YOUR NOT!  You made a couple o…"

Renee Semo replied Feb 23, 2011 to How do we go on?

17 Feb 28, 2011

"Kim, I know how you feel it has been 8 months for me and my Frank was only 48 when h…"

Renee Semo replied Feb 18, 2011 to I want to die

15 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Elyse Plude

"Suzanne, I am so sorry for your pain.  I know first hand there is nothing I can say…"

Renee Semo replied Jan 23, 2011 to It has been one year.

17 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Nancey

"Kay, Thank you for your reply.  I cant go to church either and I dont know why.  My…"

Renee Semo replied Jan 12, 2011 to Im trying very hard but my grief is making me physically sick!

22 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Connie

"Connie, Thank you for your kind words.  I envy you that you had 46 years with your h…"

Renee Semo replied Jan 12, 2011 to Im trying very hard but my grief is making me physically sick!

22 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Connie

"Thank you Pete for sharing your experiences and helping me.  I deeply appreciate eve…"

Renee Semo replied Jan 9, 2011 to Im trying very hard but my grief is making me physically sick!

22 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Connie

RSS

Latest Conversations

Alicia Rodriguez left a comment for Alicia Rodriguez
Wednesday
Profile IconAnn Rutkowski and Isaiah Trejo joined LegacyConnect
Oct 14
Profile IconPatti Harriman and Aldrick Belinda joined LegacyConnect
Oct 9
Melinda CANDACE Guinn left a comment for Debbie
Oct 9

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service