Barbara Sullivan's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Conversations

"Loralynn -- Love the photo!   Do you know how amazing it is that John left you that…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Nov 19, 2013 to Have any of you found your sleep disturbed

20 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"Dear Loralynn -- It has only been a month since your husband died -- and, I can rela…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Nov 19, 2013 to Have any of you found your sleep disturbed

20 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"Patricia -- Off the topic of sleep -- When Chris died there was some discussion abou…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Nov 14, 2013 to Have any of you found your sleep disturbed

20 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"Mark -- God bless you, dear, for sharing that difficult memory -- I think we all, pr…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Nov 14, 2013 to Have any of you found your sleep disturbed

20 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"Mark -- Our bedroom is a room in our house that I have always loved.  It is a place…"

20 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"I had trouble sleeping after Chris died in April.  It seemed to go on for months --…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Nov 13, 2013 to Have any of you found your sleep disturbed

20 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"Bill, I remembered Dixie's posting but couldn't find it again to re-read it and see…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Oct 10, 2013 to Regarding Dixie Olson's 1 Oct email/"message"

3 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by bill smith

"Mark, I am glad you made it through the ordeal of Cathy's funeral.  It is really im…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Oct 5, 2013 to Getting though the viewing and funeral service

12 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"Dear Mark -- sending you love and prayers -- knowing what you are feeling --  and wi…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Oct 2, 2013 to Getting though the viewing and funeral service

12 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Murphy

"Dear Alisa -- No, this rash is new to me and strange in that it is only on my hands.…"

Barbara Sullivan replied Oct 1, 2013 to Physical Changes

17 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Barbara Sullivan

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service