Yaca Attwood's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Conversations

"Dear Connie, After Byron died, I cancelled his business credit cards, his cell phon…"

Yaca Attwood replied May 3, 2010 to dead....and not dead

5 May 3, 2010
Reply by Brigitte

"Dear Denise, No, I do not think I will be waiting to grill, jump in a pool, go to t…"

Yaca Attwood replied May 2, 2010 to Memorial Day!!!

15 May 9, 2010
Reply by kathleen caylor

"Greetings, Peg, Actually, the hardest "first" I had to deal with was my birthday la…"

Yaca Attwood replied Apr 21, 2010 to Getting through the FIRSTS.

50 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sage

"Dear Denise, I am so very sorry to hear of the death of your beloved husband....and…"

Yaca Attwood replied Apr 16, 2010 to It has been 5 months and I still cry everynight....

17 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Denise MacCallum

"Diane, I am so very, very sorry for the death of your beloved husband John. Hospit…"

Yaca Attwood replied Mar 29, 2010 to My Soul mate is gone....

5 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by kathleen caylor

"Greetings, Laurie, I am so very, very sorry to hear of the devastating loss of your…"

Yaca Attwood replied Mar 12, 2010 to Gone too soon ... 38 yo

10 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"Greetings, Missmylove47, Yes, I noticed a remarked change in Byron's behavior prior…"

Yaca Attwood replied Mar 9, 2010 to Have anyone noticed changes in your loved one behavior prior his/her death?

6 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Carina

"Greetings, Anita, Yes, Valentine's Day was _extremely_ difficult, this year, and it…"

Yaca Attwood replied Feb 16, 2010 to Loving again.

3 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Yaca Attwood

"I was dreading and hating this coming 14 February 2010 for weeks, until this morning…"

Yaca Attwood replied Feb 11, 2010 to

just now

"Ah, but people do not want to be reminded of what COULD happen to them....yes, I wil…"

Yaca Attwood replied Feb 11, 2010 to Does anyone feel like being widowed is the most underaddressed group in our culture? Churches are as much to blame as they meet the needs of the single, divorced and married but not the widowed.

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Julie

RSS

Latest Conversations

Will Callahan and Nicholas Chaplin are now friends
3 hours ago
Nicholas Chaplin is now a member of LegacyConnect
10 hours ago
Christine Rutt is now a member of LegacyConnect
Monday
Alyse Kathryn Hipes is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jan 18

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service