Marsha H's Discussions (263)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Conversations

"Denise ...  My condolences and I am so sorry you have to join our group, but this is…"

Marsha H replied Oct 25, 2017 to New member

4 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Marsha H

"Dear Kaela ...  When Ernie passed away I was in shock, but thought I was functioning…"

Marsha H replied Sep 23, 2017 to Need Advice:Grief and Chronic Fatigue

27 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Kaela Roster Federle

"Dear Kaela ...  Please don't feel you are having bipolar episodes.  When we grief ou…"

Marsha H replied Sep 22, 2017 to Need Advice:Grief and Chronic Fatigue

27 Sep 25, 2017

"Kaela ...  My deepest condolences for your great loss.  Your husband was far too you…"

Marsha H replied Sep 4, 2017 to Need Advice:Grief and Chronic Fatigue

27 Sep 25, 2017

"Dear Andrew ...  I am so glad my post did help you.  I realize right now in your raw…"

Marsha H replied Jul 12, 2017 to On the last day of our vacation my husband died.

34 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Deb S

"Dear Andrew ...  You brought me to tears knowing how lonely, lost and heartbroken yo…"

Marsha H replied Jul 12, 2017 to On the last day of our vacation my husband died.

34 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Deb S

"Dear Andrew ...  My deepest condolences on the loss of your husband Frank.  I read a…"

Marsha H replied Jul 5, 2017 to On the last day of our vacation my husband died.

34 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Deb S

"Sandfly ...  Your post had me in tears.  It has been just over 6 years since my dear…"

Marsha H replied Jun 6, 2017 to I used to love long week ends.

2 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Marsha H

"Dear Sandfly ...  My deepest condolences on the loss of your husband and I am so sor…"

Marsha H replied May 31, 2017 to A family of one

6 May 31, 2017
Reply by Marsha H

"Hi Chris ...  How are you doing?  We are here for you and you are part of our extend…"

Marsha H replied May 26, 2017 to My love is gone...

18 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by deborah peck

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile Iconmari small, Michael Stone and Gregory James Dilmore joined LegacyConnect
7 hours ago
Michael Stone commented on Melanie Cullen's blog post Your safe deposit box
9 hours ago
Gregory James Dilmore posted a status
"Last Friday,I found my mom on the floor dead!Im so upset&depressed!I want to be with her!"
10 hours ago
Profile IconTimothy C. Harlan and Ferris-john Levasseur joined LegacyConnect
yesterday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2018   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service