Marsha H's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Conversations

"Sandfly ...  Your post had me in tears.  It has been just over 6 years since my dear…"

Marsha H replied Jun 6 to I used to love long week ends.

2 Jun 6
Reply by Marsha H

"Dear Sandfly ...  My deepest condolences on the loss of your husband and I am so sor…"

Marsha H replied May 31 to A family of one

6 May 31
Reply by Marsha H

"Hi Chris ...  How are you doing?  We are here for you and you are part of our extend…"

Marsha H replied May 26 to My love is gone...

11 May 26
Reply by Marsha H

"Dear Chris ...  My deepest condolences of the loss of your beautiful companion.  I a…"

Marsha H replied May 14 to My love is gone...

11 May 26
Reply by Marsha H

"Corey ...  I am so very sorry you are fearful of your children forgetting their fath…"

Marsha H replied Feb 14 to Struggling with reality

6 Apr 30
Reply by Brad Block

"Brenda ...  already we have something in common.  I was married before as well to no…"

Marsha H replied Jan 12 to My love.

10 Jan 12
Reply by Marsha H

"Sara ...  What a great post you left and I can certainly understand what you mean. …"

Marsha H replied Jan 12 to My love.

10 Jan 12
Reply by Marsha H

"Dear Brenda ...  My deepest condolences on the loss of your sweet husband.  I know l…"

Marsha H replied Jan 11 to My love.

10 Jan 12
Reply by Marsha H

"Dear Melody ...  My deepest sympathy and condolence of the sudden loss of your husba…"

Marsha H replied Oct 8, 2016 to 8.5 months pregnant and husband died one week ago today

10 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Barbara

"Dear Carol ...  I am so very sorry you are having to go through this ugly adventure…"

Marsha H replied Sep 22, 2016 to Lost my husband

96 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Marsha H

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Badge

Loading…

Follow Legacy

Follow Legacy.com on PinterestFollow @LegacyConnect on TwitterCircle us on Google+

© 2017   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service