I have so much to be thankful for today. Beautiful children, treasured grandson, my pup, Koapaka and wonderful family and friends. I sat alone surrounded by family, laughing all around me and all I wanted to do was to come home. I did so well. I didn't cry for three days, but the tears are back again.

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Linda,

Yes, I understand how you feel. Yesterday October 25, I had a very hard day, crying all the time off and on. I have two big reasons for that. First, has been a first month since my husband died, he passed on October 26, 2009. Second of all, it my first 'Thanksgiving & Christmas' without him. I didn't celebrate Thanksgiving this year, not even cook anything. I went out with my only daughter who is 24 yrs old, and we have something to eat. Holidays here at home always have been a happy time for us but not this year. I am too sad for that....it is too recent!
Maybe Christmas I will try to do some decoration with lights outside & inside the house. I will try do this for my daughter, and to celebrate Jesus birth. Luck you to have a supportive family Linda. Here is just me and my daughter and our 4 little white miniature/toy poodles: Candy, Junior, baby, Simba. Hang in there linda, we are together in this....you are not alone okay!
Today, I am not crying I had a better day. I prayed for God yesterday, I read the bible it helped. Try it too. God bless you...be strong!
Dear Linda-

I understand....I wanted to be at home alone yesterday too. I didn't really get sad and cry until today though.

Thinking of you and hoping today is better for you.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Steve G. commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
2 hours ago
Sara Murphy left a comment for Marquis Taylor
2 hours ago
Sara Murphy commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
2 hours ago
Marquis Taylor is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service