How is everyone dealing with lack of energy, and motivation after the loss?

Hi everyone,
I would like to know how everyone is dealing, with lack of physical energy, and motivation level.
Have been little over a month that I lost my beloved husband "John" he died on October 26, 2009. We were together for 10 years and married for almost 8. My physical energy is low lately, I have to push myself even to go to a grocery store. I have no motivation for anything. I just take day by day, and do what I can. I take care what is priority and urgent, things that can't wait. My mind thanks God is clear. Sometimes I have to ask God to help me by giving me physical strength because I feel so weak. I ate, take vitamins, take care of my daughter and 4 little poodles( my babies) motivation is none right now. But I don't give up, I try my best to keep going, and been optimistic about my future with daughter. I just noticed that it takes so much a energy from a person, after the loss of a loved one, like me and others here in Legacy.com. Sometimes, I just wanted be left alone and don't do much of anything. When I feel that way I just listen to my body and mind, and try to be kind to myself by resting, and don't dealing with any stressful situation at the momment.
Is anyone feeling the same way as I do?

Views: 6754

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Well,I had to decide what to do first today.vaccum or clean toilets!!The toilets won.The dog hair can wait!This is what my life has become.At least I'm making some kind of decisions.I think this is what they call progress.
I feel the same as you. My wonderful love passed away 9 months ago , at first I just seemed to do all the same things that I had always did the holidays came and they went, and then all of a sudden it hit me I was all alone and along with that thought my energy , self confidence and motivation just left me feeling as if I was just a shell. My Husband of 32 years was my soul mate, my knight in shinning armor he was wonderful. We spent 24 7 with each other we could talk about anything and even if we were not talking we knew what each other was thinking.
This is so hard to move on I know that it is early in my greif and I try to be good to my self but mostly I am so lonely and it hurts so bad
I just wanted to let you know there are alot of us out there that are going thru this I guess we just have to go thru it
Thinking of all who have lost their Knight In Shinning Armor

RSS

Latest Conversations

Marquis Taylor is now a member of LegacyConnect
10 hours ago
Profile IconSuzanne Hamlin and Melissa Gary joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Steve G. and CHAYA SPECTOR are now friends
Friday
natali tran is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service