Well that was a big set back. I went to my mother-in-laws today for a quick visit before I go away for a while. Everything was going just fine until I am just about ready to leave. I still can't believe she did this!!!! She pulled out pictures of Larry's funeral. She knows how I feel about funeral pictures. I hate them and never want to see them. That is a day that is still a blur to me but I don't need a reminder of that horrible day in my life. I have enough images in my head without those. I burst into tears and cried all the way home and am still crying. How can she be so thoughtless? Thank you for ruining my trip, that I was so looking forward to.

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Yvonne and Irene,
At times its hard to believe things people do.Like Irene I have no words for this one.It would be a long time before I would call or visit again.
So many things that happened at Doris last hours and at her service are now just blurs on my memory.At times I remember things then I think, was it that way?Have a safe trip, you deserve it.
Thank you Charles and Irene for your support. I am so upset right now I am sitting here trembling and crying. I have to finish packing and right now I would just as soon go to bed. I think I am going to go out for a little walk and maybe the fresh air will do me good.
Thank you take care Yvonne
I can't let her win.
Yvonne, I'm so sorry. My prayers continue. Try to let it be her problem, not yours, you need to deal with pleasant things right now, not something more hurtful.
Yvonne, this woman was your husband's mother, right? Have you taken into consideration that probably she did it because she is not so smart, because she doesn't know how to say the right thing? Do you know that there are many people in this world who don't know how to act? Did you ask her why did she take a movie of her son's funeral? Wouldn't you be curious to find out why a mother would do something like that? I can't believe why a mother would like to hurt family members after the death of a son? It really doesn't make any sense to me.

When family members don't understand or accept the way each person communicates, it's tough to keep families toguether. However, when you pay attention to different styles of self- expression, you find the key to improve the relationship with your family, and other people. I had a very close relationship with my mother-in-law. She was a wonderful human being, and she was the one who conceived the wonderful husband, and father I had.

RSS

Latest Conversations

LAURA FONTES posted a blog post
yesterday
Andrew Cooper updated their profile
Jun 18
Andrew Cooper is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jun 17
Sr. Maureen Egan, scim is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jun 13

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service