Each time we see your picture,
You seem to smile and say,
"Don't cry, I'm in God's keeping,
We'll meet again someday."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Racheal, it is 6:22 a.m. I woke up about 1/2 hour ago and am a medical transcriptionist, and have a report to type, but somehow I just saw this posted.
This is so so beautiful, as it says what I am going through as well. Yesterday would have been our 12th Wedding Anniversary and I lost Dennis Paul on 1-14-10, at age 51, suddenly. Thank you for this beautiful story, photos, and words, I need to work now, but will come back and look at this again later. I am so sorry for your loss. I could not have children with Dennis, as I had a tumor, when we got together. God Bless you.
Rachel,That is such a beautiful tribute. Thanks so much for sharing. I've found this group to be so supportive and hope you will visit this site often. We're all in this together and I pray that God will bless each one in a very special way today and every day.
Thank you for such kind words you guys. It makes me feel better to be able to share with you, and to know that people care.
Rachael, please write me at yeshuasgal2003@yahoo.com, if you wish, I am hooking up with other widows, as they are the only ones who can understand this pain.
Today, I am having a very bad day. It has only been a month and 4 days. I am left to pick up the pieces, and there are quite a few. Blessings.
Hi Racheal..
I have never seen such a beautiful tribute to a loved one...It's amazing...I lost my husband 4 months ago...We would of been together for almost 40 years...He was the love of my life....If you need a friend my email is denmac50@comcast....I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....
Denise
Rachael,

What an absolutely beautiful tribute to your husband. This is a wonderful way to honor and love him as you journey on. Hang on tight to all the memories you have made. Your children will be your shining stars and your husband will be your guiding star.

I wish you peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Marlena (and Tom)
Always and Forever

RSS

Latest Conversations

LAURA FONTES posted a blog post
Jun 27
Andrew Cooper updated their profile
Jun 18
Andrew Cooper is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jun 17
Sr. Maureen Egan, scim is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jun 13

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service