I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Basia. I have been lurking for a while, reading your posts and crying with you all. I can relate to each and every one of you in some way. I have lost my beautiful hubby on April 17. On February 4th he came home from a business trip and was happy and well. I was ecstatic to have him back, I missed him so in those few days. The next day he got sick. His "ribs" hurt. The day after that he was flown out of town to a hospital (we lived in a remote island community in the Canadian North, way north of 60). On Feb. 11 at Ottawa Hospital we got a death sentence. TWO MONTHS! And that's what it turned out to be. Terry died with me, his kids and his parents holding on to him. My little 9 year old daughter held his hand. On top of everything we have since lost our home up north, our friends left behind, our dogs and cat stuck at a kennel as we lived in hotel rooms for 2 months. Our whole life turned upside down.

We had a beautiful marriage and were always together as a family. Living in a closed off community in a tiny house brought us so close together.

I can't breathe half the time, I can't function, I can't take care of our 4 kids (9-15 yrs.old). I just want to die. How can I help our kids who need me so badly when I cannot break past my own pain. Thank you for listening and sorry for my rambling on.
I love you Baby!

Basia

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Judy and I'm sorry. And for all its worth Happy belated Anniversary. But you know that he was there with you that day and everyday. I am already thinking about our anniversary in October. I don't know how I will survive it. Love and Hugs to you, Basia

judy said:
Hi Basia, I too ,lost my darling,richard, he and i were one person for 37 yrs. I dont have young kids, but uor son michael, cannot come over, because it bothers him to be in our home. I cant breathe either, its a chore to get up each day. I wish I could tell you a answer to your greiving ,but I have none. I wait for the day to see Richard again... my heart aches for him. God bless you and your children... try to be strong, I know just how hard that really is..Im alone so I only have myself to answer to...Sunday, was our anniversary.. nothing...Take care
Judy

RSS

Latest Conversations

Dee m is now a member of LegacyConnect
19 hours ago
Profile IconChantel Brown, Stella Wilson, Daryl Geisheimer and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
yesterday
Theresia Wolf-McKenzie updated their profile
Saturday
Aimee M Gallagher is now a member of LegacyConnect
Nov 23

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service