Since my husband died after 30 years of marriage at only 53. It takes all my strength most days just to do simple chores and take care of the animals. I still cry everyday at least 5 times and that's when I'm trying to keep my mind off of him. I know it's only been about 3 weeks but it seems like this is how it will be forever because he was my whole life.

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

victoria first thing i would like to say is i am so sorry for your loss.george will be deceased 14 months and i still cry almost everyday. keep stating on this site and it helps because people are going thru what you are going thru now. george was my whole life and still is.i go home and talk to him i have his picture on my cell phone and everyday i look at it.i would have been married 35 years on 7/27/09 but was cut short being with him victoria see if you can see a therapist if you cannot handle it. it is still new to you. i know i needed to see someone and she helped me because i could yell cry and scream i felt comfortable then i notice this site and left her and stayed at this site. again my sympathy is for you and your family
Vicky,
It will get better little by little, My husband of 55 years died last May, for weeks after he passed I did not get out of bed or dressed, no energy, no interest, I had a very good real estate business, I just could not face coupples. It has been a year now and I have energy, I know what he would want me to do , it took 3 months for me to get up and moving every day, friends and family were wonderful. It was me who had to make the effort, he would want me to go on and not brood forever. I am back selling real esate and when the one year anniversary came something told me to get going and I feel much better. I miss him terribly, life goes on, it is just not the same.....
Vicky,

PS I still cry little things trigger it.....My grandson was married 3 days after the anniversary, he worked for my husband in the summer, at the wedding he said, I know Grandpa is here with us....you can imagine what that triggered. Cry all you want it is good to get it out

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service