i lost my husband in an accident on march 27 2010.we have 8 kids and most times i dont know which way to turn.so much going on my head is spinning i feel like the exersist!

Views: 44

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Michel,My heart goes out to you.I am so sorry for your loss.My prayers are with you and your family.Please feel free to write me anytime.A friend in Indiana.Cindy.
thank you very much.im just lost most of the time i feel im in a daze.
Mischell I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my husband on Dec 23, 2010 of a silent heart attack and first few weeks are still kind of surreal in my memory. It still feels like it is happening to somebody else. If you want to share with us whatever happened we are all here for you. How old are your children and how are they doing? Do you have any family to help you right now. If you just want to write go for it. I will certainly keep you and your children in my prayers tonight.
MISCHELL: I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS THIS SITE IS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME. THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WILL GIVE YOU A SHOULDER TO CRY ON AND A EAR TO LISTEN TO. YOU WILL BE A DAZE FOR SOME TIME: EVERYONE ONE OF US DEALS WITH DEATH A DIFFERENT WAY. MY HUSBAND PASSED ON 3/1/09 OF A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK HE WAS JUST 60 YEARS OLD.I STILL CAN NOT DEAL WITH IT WE WOULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED 35 YEARS LAST JULY MISCHELL PLEASE STAY WITH THIS SITE BECAUSE IT WILL HELP YOU WAS IT DID ME GOD BLESS
Hi Mischell, I am also so sorry for your loss,at times like this it seems theres not much comfort in those word, but we are all very sincere as we are all in the same place. I truelly hope you have a good support system as with 8 children you need all the help you can get. It is very hard to grieve yourself but, when you have children that need you and are also grieving the loss of their father. I can understand you feeling like your head is spinning who wouldn't. Are there any support groups around that you can get your children into alot of times when they are with children who are going through the same thing they are it makes it easier. Children are able to bounce back better then adults. Mischell let them talk about dad and cry together, but you need your time to grieve alone also, as long as it takes is how long you will grieve but, I don't think we will ever get over it but we do move on with life weather we want to or not. God bless you and your children and may he and your husband give you the strenth you need. I ask my husband everyday to get me through it, we are here to listen. Virginia
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my hubby on April 17 after almost 18 years together. We have 4 children. It is so hard to keep going. Most of the time I want to lie down and not wake up again. But we must because we have children and they depend on us and that's what gets me through my days. They are my husbands children and he expects me to raise them and raise them well. I have to make him proud of me. I love him dearly.
I hope you have some support out there for yourself and your kids. I enrolled my children in a bereaved kids program and they like it so far. Its just a bunch of kids who have lost a parent and they get together every 2 weeks and hang out. It seems to help as they too feel alone in this, just like we do. Stay strong and I wish you get what you need to get through this very difficult day.
Love and hugs to you and yours, Basia
still trying to figure out how to work this site. i think im in the right place to respond to every1 thank you all so much 4 responding to me.one of the questions was how old are my kids well they are -24-girl, 22-boy, 17-boy, 16-boy, 14-girl, 14-boy, 13-girl, and 12-girl. even though the ones are grown age the mind isnt so grown.most of my kids have learning disabilities and they had all started to do really well b4 we lost my husband-Jerry- but now its like they are giving up. i dont blame them as i feel the same way but i keep trying to remind them how important it was to their dad to keep their grades up so they can finish school. and i keep telling them you know daddy is watching you and he wants you to do well so lets make him proud.sometimes it works and sometimes not. what happened to him was we were on our way home he was on his motorcycle and i was following him in the car.he got too far ahead of me and i couldn't see his tail light anymore it was late and really dark. he had a mild heart attack while riding and i didnt see the accident but drove the 3&1/2 miles home and when i didnt see his bike went back to look for him. i found him. his heart was still beating but the injuries he sustained in the accident were too traumatic.i just kept talking to him and telling him to hold on and that i love him and the kids were at home waiting on him and they love him too. and not to leave me,but it was his time.when the officer drug me away for the last time and put me in the car he ask me 5 questions;whats his full name,i told him.whats his date of birth,i told him.whats his address,i told him.how do you know him,i said he's my husband! and the last question he asked me is whats your name at the same time i watched them cover him with that white sheet.i couldnt tell him my name i just lost it!my life as i knew it was over forever.
Oh Mischell! I am so so sorry honey! today is not a good day for me as my husband left on Wednesday but I will write better tomorrow. I have 3 boys 15, 23 & 24 so I can understand what you are going through. Every one of us here have lost someone that we love and we all are suffering like you. Take care, will write you more tomorrow.

mischell said:
still trying to figure out how to work this site. i think im in the right place to respond to every1 thank you all so much 4 responding to me.one of the questions was how old are my kids well they are -24-girl, 22-boy, 17-boy, 16-boy, 14-girl, 14-boy, 13-girl, and 12-girl. even though the ones are grown age the mind isnt so grown.most of my kids have learning disabilities and they had all started to do really well b4 we lost my husband-Jerry- but now its like they are giving up. i dont blame them as i feel the same way but i keep trying to remind them how important it was to their dad to keep their grades up so they can finish school. and i keep telling them you know daddy is watching you and he wants you to do well so lets make him proud.sometimes it works and sometimes not. what happened to him was we were on our way home he was on his motorcycle and i was following him in the car.he got too far ahead of me and i couldn't see his tail light anymore it was late and really dark. he had a mild heart attack while riding and i didnt see the accident but drove the 3&1/2 miles home and when i didnt see his bike went back to look for him. i found him. his heart was still beating but the injuries he sustained in the accident were too traumatic.i just kept talking to him and telling him to hold on and that i love him and the kids were at home waiting on him and they love him too. and not to leave me,but it was his time.when the officer drug me away for the last time and put me in the car he ask me 5 questions;whats his full name,i told him.whats his date of birth,i told him.whats his address,i told him.how do you know him,i said he's my husband! and the last question he asked me is whats your name at the same time i watched them cover him with that white sheet.i couldnt tell him my name i just lost it!my life as i knew it was over forever.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Monica Trujillo is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday
Leroy Singletary is now a member of LegacyConnect
Aug 9
Carrie Daniels is now a member of LegacyConnect
Aug 8
DJ commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Aug 4

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service