July 13, 2010 was the 1 year anniversary of my husband of ten years death. We all went to his favorite spot at the river, and threw a rose in the water for him. I thought if I could just make it passed the 1 yr mark, that I'd be ok. But I really don't feel any different. Still no sense of closer. Still so sad. Still so many regrets. Still plauged with survivor's guilt. And I'm still missing my friend.

click on link 2 view slideshow.
http://www.slide.com/r/WEy3GNsO7D8UT_BP8ataxObr92PJbZM2?previous_vi...

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely way to remember your husband. Thank you for sharing. I love the picture of the single rose in the water. My anniversary is next month. Still thinking what we will do in memorial.
Good idea, I am coming up tothe 1 yr anniversary next week. I plan on going to the cemetary with friends and family and sharing favorite stories of Brad. I know it won't make any difference, I'll go on loving him and missing him but we always loved watching the sunsets together so that's what we are going to do. The rest of the day will probably be like any other, missing the love that we shared. Good luck to you in your journey in year two. Thinking of you. I loved your pictures!
Barb
What a wonderful tribute to your husband's life. I just had the 1st anniversary on August 5th and I also still miss him but now I can feel him with me and feel the strength he always gave me. I'll be thinking of you each day. Love the pictures. I'm going to try and do what you did, put Brad's picture in ours.
Hope you are doing well, please stay in touch, I'm here for you!
Barb

RSS

Latest Conversations

Virginia is now a member of LegacyConnect
10 hours ago
Profile IconBrandon C Price and Ellis Leigh joined LegacyConnect
Tuesday
Profile IconEdward Janne, CHAYA SPECTOR and Idrissa Uwdah joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Alicia Rodriguez left a comment for Alicia Rodriguez
Oct 21

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service