Just some art work I did to help me get through the grieving process. It's my husband getting a new heart from God in Heaven. Because his heart he had on Earth was just too sick.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

Rachael, very nice I wish I knew how to do these kind of things on the computer, god bless
I use "PictureIt Photo Publishing" thats the most user friendly editing software in my opinion, but the down side is that it's not fully compatable with anything higher then Windows XP.
Rachel, that's beautiful. My husband Brad also got a new heart in heaven I know as he left me so suddenly with cardiac arrest. How I wish I could do what you did with Brad's picture so I could frame it. Any hints on how I can do this? You can email me at: bchamberlain@wi.rr.com
I hope you are doing well and God Bless you, I hope to hear from you. I'm also on Facebook as Barb Chamberlain.
Hugs to you,
Barb

RSS

Latest Conversations

Leroy Singletary is now a member of LegacyConnect
Tuesday
Carrie Daniels is now a member of LegacyConnect
Monday
DJ commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Aug 4
Profile IconChristina Petty, Maria C Sisco, Michelle Stewart and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Aug 2

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service