as i sit at my computer today i am thinking of tomorrow 10/1/11 at 11:57pm george passed away. i remember it so very well because it happened in my apt.i remember him complaining about his stomach hurting and coughing i remember saying good night and i love him and him telling me he loves me the next thing i knew he heeled over and was gone right before my eyes. i am not doing anything tomorrow except maybe sit and talk to him and let him know what is going on with me and the family nothing bad everything is good. i am sure he saw his new grandson beleive me the baby has a smirk just like my baby george. george i miss you i cannot beleive it will be 31 months that you left me i hope you are in a more peaceful place  i am just glad you did not suffer i pray you did not suffer i am doing ok baby i will  talk to you tomorrow i will always love you

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Hugs Kathy, I hope you have the peace of mind knowing George is always with you and know they are not suffering. I hope you find some comfort talking to him and can feel his presance with you. Hugs

RSS

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service