Oct 26, 2009 my fiance,my life, my hope for living, my everything, died from a horrible plan crash.  We were a day short of having everything turned over into my name (Will) and so when he died his greedy already rich children got everything of mine.  Gratefully they're greed kept me in our home this long for they didn't want to pay to have me evicted.  Now the house is going up for auction on Sept 1 and I have to leave soon.  I'm ready, I think, to say goodbye to Malcolm and our life here but in all honesty, I'm terrified.  He was the sole provider. I have been working and trying very hard to make the payments on everything but for 10 months I haven't had to pay a mortgage and I've been barely getting by.  How am I going to do it now that I have to pay rent, pay to move.  The mans family who killed Malcolm are living in luxury while I pray all my bill will get paid.  I know life isn't fair, I just wish the family (Malcolms and Pauls) would at least have the heart to allow me everything Malcolm wanted me to have and the Mazak family whose husband/father killed 3 men and knows it is his fault would step up and at least offer something to help out.  Does that sound greedy of me?  It not about the money, it's about the fact that my life is ruined and no one seems to care about that.  What is wrong with this world?  How can these people sleep? I know I could never sleep if I knew the woman my father loved was suffering even if I never meet her.  I just don't know what I'm going to do.

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Anita, ohh my heart goes out to you i'm so sorry, i truelly don't have the answer to your question,but i will say they will have to answer for the choices they made in their lives, you said you are working maybe you can look in the paper to see if anyone is looking for a room mate if you don't have family or friends who are willing to help. where are you east west or mid country. all i can offer is support god bless
Thank you Virginia. In all honesty, when I write here which is not too often anymore, it's just to vent cause no one understands the sides of grief and how different life is when you go through it and they become very hard to talk to so you don't. I live in Central Florida. I think my pride is what is stopping me from moving in with my friend (or maybe her husband 6 kids and zoo). I know I can do this, just don't like doing it without Malcolm. Thank you for your support. It helps to vent and cry here.

Virginia said:
Anita, ohh my heart goes out to you i'm so sorry, i truelly don't have the answer to your question,but i will say they will have to answer for the choices they made in their lives, you said you are working maybe you can look in the paper to see if anyone is looking for a room mate if you don't have family or friends who are willing to help. where are you east west or mid country. all i can offer is support god bless
Anita, the only thing that I can say is that one day this will all come back to them and they will pay 10 fold. You've heard the saying "payback is hell." That is what they will face one day. I am so sorry for your loss and the fact that you are losing everything. It is so very sad that your husband was not able to take care of the legal matters sooner. But who expects to die. If you knew what was going to happen, you would do things differently. I wish you the very best and one way or another, things will work out for you.
Anita, the only thing that I can say is that one day this will all come back to them and they will pay 10 fold. You've heard the saying "payback is hell." That is what they will face one day. I am so sorry for your loss and the fact that you are losing everything. It is so very sad that your husband was not able to take care of the legal matters sooner. But who expects to die. If you knew what was going to happen, you would do things differently. I wish you the very best and one way or another, things will work out for you.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service