There is still time to sign up for Camp Widow!
Workshops include:
Moving Forward into Dating After the Loss of A Spouse
Post Traumatic Growth (presented by a 9/11 widow)
A speaker from the American Widow Project
A Widowed Parent's Guide
A Guide to Websites for Bereavement Support
Screening of Sesame Street video that provides tools for helping young children with grief
.... and more

If you are on Facebook, "Like" Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation for updated information.

Also, check out my Facebook page at Love After Loss: Writing the Rest of Your Story, where I give tips everyday on how to find new love after the death of a spouse.

Hope to see you there.
Email me with any questions or to let me know you signed up, so I can look for you
LNGerst@LNGerst.com

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

Where are you meeting? My husband just died 9-15-2010 and my heart is broken, the tears are still flowing and after losing my 16 yr old 5-16-98, my mom 1-18-2004 and now David I am wondering when it is going to end. I don't know if I am ready for camp but it sure couldn't hurt, could you let me know about it? Thank you Sharin Leavitt
Hi Sharin,
So sorry to hear about your husband. Please accept my condolences.

Camp Widow 2011 is taking place in August in San Diego. If you go to the Soaring Spirits website, you can find out some more information and register. Here's the link.

If you are Facebook, there is lots of support out there. I've given you the links for some suggestions. Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation, Widville, Widowed Web, and Widow Chick. You might also join my community at Thin Threads of Grief and Renewal where I give supportive thoughts in regard to coping with grief and other matters. Please check out my website for a free ebook, 25 Thoughts on Coping with Grief, as well as other helpful information.

Ellen,

Will you email me the registration form?  Everytime I try to go to the link, I get the 404 not found message.

Thanks,

Corlene Ziegler

corlene_z@yahoo.com

Ellen Gerst said:

Hi Sharin,
So sorry to hear about your husband. Please accept my condolences.

Camp Widow 2011 is taking place in August in San Diego. If you go to the Soaring Spirits website, you can find out some more information and register. Here's the link.

If you are Facebook, there is lots of support out there. I've given you the links for some suggestions. Soaring Spirits Loss Foundation, Widville, Widowed Web, and Widow Chick. You might also join my community at Thin Threads of Grief and Renewal where I give supportive thoughts in regard to coping with grief and other matters. Please check out my website for a free ebook, 25 Thoughts on Coping with Grief, as well as other helpful information.

RSS

Latest Conversations

deborah peck commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
1 hour ago
Tracy Lafontaine is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday
Profile IconJanet Robinson and bernie kordelski joined LegacyConnect
Wednesday
Mary. Jane commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Oct 15

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service