David Heggi's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Conversations

"Thank you Niel, I need a place just to come, talk - be validated and understood that…"

David Heggi replied Nov 30, 2017 to Another Excellent Group is now on Facebook

2 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Pauline Overton

"Thank you again, Janet, Wow!  your relationship went way back. It has to be true:  t…"

David Heggi replied Nov 19, 2017 to He saved me - now he's gone who will save me now?

20 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Pauline Overton

"Thank you for your kind concern, Janet. I try not to write when I am not in a genuin…"

David Heggi replied Nov 19, 2017 to He saved me - now he's gone who will save me now?

20 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Pauline Overton

"Thank you, Janet, My need to connect becomes so critical that when I do find a kind…"

David Heggi replied Nov 17, 2017 to He saved me - now he's gone who will save me now?

20 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Pauline Overton

"Thank you for your kind reply, Janet. I have joined the support group you suggest, j…"

David Heggi replied Nov 16, 2017 to He saved me - now he's gone who will save me now?

20 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Pauline Overton

"Hi Robert, As I am new in my loss (21/2 months)  I am not sure how to navigate this…"

David Heggi replied Nov 13, 2017 to He saved me - now he's gone who will save me now?

20 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Pauline Overton

"Hi Robert, My heart aches for you. I too am terrified, and am more or less in your s…"

David Heggi replied Nov 11, 2017 to 6 months went by and something released in me. Still VERY ANGRY but able to function

12 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by David Heggi

"I am so sorry for your loss, Rad. I'm glad that you can read his messages and listen…"

David Heggi replied Nov 11, 2017 to Suddenly gone, my Ben

14 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by David Heggi

"I lost my partner of 35 years Sept 2017. I surely can relate to your struggle - it h…"

14 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by David Heggi

"I understand: I miss my loved one every moment I am awake - yes esp in the morning w…"

14 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by David Heggi

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile IconDee and Kay Brown joined LegacyConnect
21 hours ago
Paul Lostritto posted a photo
yesterday
Profile IconTerry Hutson, Paul Lostritto and Jamie joined LegacyConnect
yesterday
Terri Farmer liked Terri Farmer's profile
Saturday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service