first of all hey :p my name is angelika and im 15 years old...

i always was a huge LGBT right supported as alot of my friends and my soul sister are gay

but i think/know/believe i myself im gay but i dont know how to come out.

i come from cyprus and for those who dont know cyprus is a very narrow minded island !  also my family would not be very supportive if i told them ;/ if anyone has any suggestionf please feel free to HELP ME! (i also have trouble admitting tha i am a lesbian..)

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

hey thanks for replying ;p 

well she is not actually my sister , she is my SOUL sister ! and yes she did come out and she openly gay even if her family doesnt accept her and they are only interested in the straight her(if u know what i mean) 

i think that gives u an image on how cypriot people think

any way i dont think there is some one in my family i can talk to , they are all pretty DISCUSSED avout gay people!!

well i know for sure that my grandmother would never accept me and my mother would be in disbelief but my father he would be shocked but it wont matter alot for him, one of my aunts and uncles will never talk to me again or let my cousin hang out with me, but my other aunt will be like my father shocked but will get over it 

thanks scott , even talking with someone about this subject makes me feel better ! i dont know what or how im going to do yet but im trying to tell them you know not directly! anyway thank you soo much i didnt believe anyone was going to reply actually ;op

i think until next year i will tell them , im glad that there are people like you, my soulsister and Ellen Degenere, that inspire me and gave me strength thank you alot <3 i send u my love

thank you so much <3 ;p

hey, jeanne thank you soo much for your support <3 im really sorry that im not keeping up with u guys im really under pressure from the rehearsals anw thank you soo much for being here for me and i'm letting you know that i now accept who i am but im not yet telling my parents because it will  hurt them too much im just giving them hints ;p LOVE U <3

RSS

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service