Hello, my name is Tasha, I just lost a dear friend last month from car accident... He was a ex-boyfriend actually that have always been fond of and I am just soo devastated and think I may need counseling.. I just feel anger at myself and my heart is crushed, I don't understand why it's affecting me like this, I cry almost daily....

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there, Sorry for your loss and I hope you are feeling better.
Thank u soo much time does the healing...
Sorry for your loss. It's perfectly normal and natural to grieve when we lose a loved one. We love and we feel because we are made in God's image. I find comfort in John 5:28, 29 which reads: Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.
Hi Tasha
I can truly understand why you feel the way you do, because to lose someone to death is unnatural [we die because of sin we inherited], God created us with the desire to live forever. Though we die we are giving a promise to live again, so hopefully you will find comfort in knowing that your friend will live again by means of a resurrection that is a promise from God recorded at John 5:28. I hope you take time to read the scriptures that are mentioned because it will give you comfort knowing that cares about you and the pain you feel. One scripture that i really enjoy reading is found at 1Peter 5:7 "...throw all your burdens upon him because he cares for you..."
Our creator Jehovah God doesn't want us to suffer and you are right now but he promises to remove all pain, suffering and death...[Revelation 21:3,4]
Tasha read these scriptures from your Bible and see for yourself that promise that is set before us. Find comfort in knowing that someone cares!!!
Hi Tasha, I joined this site recently too, because I lost my ex, my only daughter's father to a fatal car accident one day before her birthday last month! So I know what you are going thru, and I feel the same way, so you are not alone with your grief.... Although we were apart for 5 years, his death still affects me and I don't know why, as we weren't very close the last year....
I just know that he is in a better place and it's ok to cry when you think of him, as when certain songs come on the radio that is my worst....And now I deal with my daughter who seems to be stronger than me on his death, she's just a teenager whom I feel that death doesn't seem to bother her, which is strange.
May you find some comfort in reading other people's stories, as I do, because I know once I read them, I am not the only one going thru this grief. Take care and God Bless you and my he ease your pain. I pray often asking him to help me accept the pain for the day and I keep living without so much pain in my heart.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile Icondedra stokes, Debra Perkins and Vladimir joined LegacyConnect
33 minutes ago
Profile IconGenine Renee James and Claire Nyiti joined LegacyConnect
Thursday
Profile IconMoris Niknam, Fran Sherrell, esther and 5 more joined LegacyConnect
Jul 7
Fran Sherrell liked Fran Sherrell's profile
Jul 6

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service