I came home from work and found that my boyfriend had passed away in my apartment. The first few days after his death, I spent with my family and this helped a lot but now I have come back home and now I'm realizing just how much I miss him each day. As long as I'm at work and busy, I do fairly well but once I'm at home that's when all the memories of him come flooding in. I'm very much aware that it would do me good to get out, and do things. I don't really know too many people here where I live, other than those I work with. Outside of work all I really had was him. Now I'm really unsure of what to do or where to go. Anyone have any ideas?

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Munchie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. You know it really doesn't matter who passes but if you love them it's going to hurt for a while. You have to grieve. I just lost my mom on July 9th, she had renal failure and I moved here from Colorado to take care of her. She had a blockage which made dialysis unbearable and decided to die in her own bed. I took care of her for two weeks and it was soooo hard. I was planning on moving in with her in a nice place and bonding again. I'm 53 and she was 73. I am now in Bullhead City, now I need to get a job, find a place to live and somewhere in there grieve. I cry all the time and everything reminds me of her. I am staying at my brothers house because there are people and kids there otherwise I think I would be a nut case. I'm sure having a job makes it alittle more bearable for you and I'm glad of that. But I have to go to my mom's house and start packing her things and I just can't seem to do it without breaking down. I don't know where you live but if you live close I would love to have someone to talk to or if you want to e-mail me that would be good for both of us I think. My email address is debragraney@yahoo.com. Again, we have to take it one day at a time, it will get easier. Have faith in god helps.

You take care of yourself,

Debra Graney

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile IconDee and Kay Brown joined LegacyConnect
yesterday
Paul Lostritto posted a photo
yesterday
Profile IconTerry Hutson, Paul Lostritto and Jamie joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Terri Farmer liked Terri Farmer's profile
Saturday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service