Hope you are all taking it one step at a time. Don't doubt what you're feeling. Don't think that you are crazy for what you are feeling. If you need to cry, CRY!

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Grace Ann, how are you doing? I must say I am doing well these days, oh I do have some days that are still difficult but for the most part all is well. Carl has been gone a year now and on the date that he moved on we had a celebration of life party and it was wonderful. We wanted to do something and we decided on this and anyone else who had lost anyone, just eat and listen to music and visit, it was great. I still have days of sadness but i am sure that is normal right? Anyway just wanted to check in, it has been some time since I have been on this site so here is hoping you are doing well also, take care..
Hi my name is Brenda from Wisconsin. What am i do to losed my first grandchild. Ava was mt life best friend. Only 5 5 weeks some women killed her. She hit her 2 times with her car. My daughter Ava;s mommy was right next to Ava. i want to go by Ava. HELP!!!!!!
Attachments:

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service