Charlene Farrell's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Conversations

"Tears contain toxins from your body.  It is good to cry! I feel your pain.  Do you k…"

Charlene Farrell replied Jan 4, 2015 to How to relate to others' who have not experienced such a deep loss...

11 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Rachel Ke

"Hi, Rachel,   I understand what you are saying and have experienced the same myself.…"

Charlene Farrell replied Jan 2, 2015 to How to relate to others' who have not experienced such a deep loss...

11 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Rachel Ke

"I lost my job of 22 years three years ago.  I thought I found a new job in February…"

Charlene Farrell replied May 1, 2013 to Loss of Job

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Cross

"Brittany,    I'm so sorry for  your losses.  Grief is cumulative.  Losing your real…"

Charlene Farrell replied Apr 25, 2013 to lost my real dad to suicide about 3 years ago

5 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Kathy

"Mike, I am so sorry for your losses.  That must seem overwhelming at times. I lost m…"

Charlene Farrell replied Feb 5, 2013 to How to grieve losing both parents 4 weeks apart?

3 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Charlene Farrell

"Well, I don't blame you for being angry.  The nightmares sound horrible.  You're not…"

Charlene Farrell replied Jan 1, 2013 to DOES IT GET BETTER

21 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Melinda CANDACE Guinn

"Oh, I'm so sorry!  Have you tried searching for your Mom's obituary online? It might…"

Charlene Farrell replied Dec 31, 2012 to DOES IT GET BETTER

21 Aug 13, 2013

"Yes, it does get better, Baby-daughter but you have to forgive yourself for whatever…"

Charlene Farrell replied Dec 31, 2012 to DOES IT GET BETTER

21 Aug 13, 2013

RSS

Latest Conversations

Chen Yan is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday
Steve G. commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
yesterday
Marsha H commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
yesterday
Marsha H commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
yesterday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service