Robbin R. McManus's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Conversations

"Hi Barbara. You are doing great. Don't worry about never being in a group before. Th…"

Robbin R. McManus replied Mar 15, 2015 to IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO GET BETTER WITH TIME!!!!

17 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Sandra E. Byrd

"Thank you Sandra. I am sorry to hear that you just lost your dad a year ago. Grief w…"

Robbin R. McManus replied Mar 13, 2015 to IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO GET BETTER WITH TIME!!!!

17 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Sandra E. Byrd

"Thank you both for your messages. I really do appreciate them. God bless you oth."

Robbin R. McManus replied Oct 25, 2014 to MOM IS PREPARED

4 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Rachel Ke

"Hi Shae, I just saw your reply and almost deleted it accidently when I was deleting…"

Robbin R. McManus replied Aug 29, 2014 to Bye dad, I miss you so much!!!

5 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Robbin R. McManus

" "

Robbin R. McManus replied Aug 29, 2014 to Bye dad, I miss you so much!!!

5 Aug 29, 2014

"Hi Shae, Thank you for sharing. I am honored that you felt you could share. I wante…"

Robbin R. McManus replied Aug 27, 2014 to Bye dad, I miss you so much!!!

5 Aug 29, 2014

"I am so sorry for your loss. It is remarkable that he saved the lives of 2 others wh…"

Robbin R. McManus replied Aug 26, 2014 to Lost dad two years ago, he drowned while saving two boys in Lake Michigan

4 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by T.C. Goodwin

" "

Robbin R. McManus replied Aug 26, 2014 to Lost dad two years ago, he drowned while saving two boys in Lake Michigan

4 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by T.C. Goodwin

RSS

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service