Hi all ....my mom went to go live with the angels in Heaven back in December 30 2008. She suffered from chronic neuropathy, diabetes, and congested heart failure. The pain is still strong and with me everyday. Even though I am 32. I still call her Mommy. I know she is watching over me and my sisters as well as all the grandkids. I am just so sad because I cannot call her and hear her voice, not a hug, or a kiss from here. My son decided to ride his bike for the first time ever yesterday, :D I was thrilled and would have loved to talk to her... Mommy, I love you as tears roll down my cheek right now... I want you to know, you are missed very much. Jackers finally did it, he rode is bike all on his own like a big boy. We love you and will never ever forget you

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Stacey, I feel your pain through your letter. I know your pain as well. I lost my Mother,My Best Friend, on June 11th,2009...The 1st's are so hard. 1st day,1st week, 1st holiday,1st birthday without her. I know how painful it is when you reach for the phone to call her. Then remember she is not there to call. Such an empty,heartbreaking feeling. There are times when I have to just get through that moment. I cannnot even think about the next day. I pray there comes a time when I can think about her and not cry. I hope this helps you in knowing that you're not alone. Feel free to e-mail me anytime you need to talk...Laurenelyse
laurenelyse said:
Dear Stacey, I feel your pain through your letter. I know your pain as well. I lost my Mother,My Best Friend, on June 11th,2009...The 1st's are so hard. 1st day,1st week, 1st holiday,1st birthday without her. I know how painful it is when you reach for the phone to call her. Then remember she is not there to call. Such an empty,heartbreaking feeling. There are times when I have to just get through that moment. I cannnot even think about the next day. I pray there comes a time when I can think about her and not cry. I hope this helps you in knowing that you're not alone. Feel free to e-mail me anytime you need to talk...Laurenelyse
Thank you, again I started shed tears... I thought I would be able to eventually get through a day and not cry either. Its just so hard. I miss her terribly. I am 32 and still feel like a child and want my mommy here with me. Yes, every 1st is extremely hard. thanks for reaching out to me. If you want to call me you can I will send my phone # to you

RSS

Latest Conversations

Dee m is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday
Profile IconChantel Brown, Stella Wilson, Daryl Geisheimer and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Theresia Wolf-McKenzie updated their profile
Saturday
Aimee M Gallagher is now a member of LegacyConnect
Nov 23

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service