My mom Patsy ann Tharp passed away on June 10 2009.It only seems like yesterday.She fought for 6 years with lung cancer. We thought she was in remission but as fate would have it she developed cancer in the other lung and eventually pnumonia. I talk to her everyday, I still can smell her and i would give anything to just kiss and hold her one more time. I am so lost without her, She was my best friend, I know everyone says it gets better in time but for me its getting worse. My life feels so empty anymore,my heart hurts. I know i have to continue on for my family especially for my children,just somedays are so overwhelming.I hope god and my mom continue to bless me and my family,and as i get older i hope to always remember our memories.I love you mom always.

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. My mom went to Heaven in December 2008. She was very ill too. I did not expect her to die that day, but she did. tears are running down my face, cuz I fell your pain. Anyone who is tellin you it gets better in time. not so sure bout that. I am still in pain everyday. I miss her so much, her voice, her touch, her kisses .... everything. The one year anniversary is coming lup and it seems the emotions are coming and the pain is starting all over again. I will pray for you... Remember,, she is with the angels and wathcing over you and your family......

RSS

Latest Conversations

Dee m is now a member of LegacyConnect
Tuesday
Profile IconChantel Brown, Stella Wilson, Daryl Geisheimer and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Nov 29
Theresia Wolf-McKenzie updated their profile
Nov 26
Aimee M Gallagher is now a member of LegacyConnect
Nov 23

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service