i lost my mother december 3rd. she was 83, living with me for the past 28 years. my pain and grief are so deep i feel a stab in my heart.
i miss her terribly. we had coffee every morning and gave me her blessing before work and her smiling face was waiting for me after work.
when i get home my heart pounds thinking she'll be standing in front of me and i hurt so much when i realize it is not going to happen. i'm trying to live day by day hoping each tomorrow will get better. i cry day and night and i wish i could stop and make my mother's memory put a smile on my face but so far i cannot accomplish this.
my friends that have lost a parent tell me it is ok to cry. some of them have lost their mother more than 10 years and tell me they still cry. i'm sure i share this pain with many. i pray that God will give me comfort and help me understand that He needed her in heaven and someday she'll wait for me with open arms and loving smile.

Views: 8

Latest Conversations

Christine Rutt is now a member of LegacyConnect
Monday
Alyse Kathryn Hipes is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jan 18
Sara Murphy commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Jan 14
Mary. Jane commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Jan 14

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service