I lost one brother in Aug. 95 and another brother feb.14th of this year and on march 11th i lost my dear father. I know he is at peace now and I know he is with my brothers and my his beloved mother. No more dialysis, pain, or suffering. It so hard today getting up knowing i will never see him again. Eventhough i know i am being selfish I want my daddy back. Please pray for my family.

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ms. Marie, I am very sorry to hear about your Father. Yes, he is at peace now with no more pain and suffering. and no, you are not being selfish at all. Just know this, you have a guardian angel watching over you now. (I am very sorry if I have offended you in anyway).
The people we love, never leave us. They will always be in our hearts forever. I will pray for you and your family. Take care and may God give you strength in this difficult time you are facing.
Thank you so much. I know he is looking down and watching over us.

Mary Jo Scalise said:
Dear Ms. Marie, I am very sorry to hear about your Father. Yes, he is at peace now with no more pain and suffering. and no, you are not being selfish at all. Just know this, you have a guardian angel watching over you now. (I am very sorry if I have offended you in anyway).
The people we love, never leave us. They will always be in our hearts forever. I will pray for you and your family. Take care and may God give you strength in this difficult time you are facing.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Alex Well is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday
Profile IconDolores Beauchamp , Mirko and Ruth Henderson joined LegacyConnect
Sep 26
dream moon commented on dream moon's group i ❤❤❤ mom
Sep 25
Melanie Bowen is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 13

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service