My mom died of suicide about a month ago. I turned 24 in Jan. If anyone has experienced similar circumstances and could help me in the coming months, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Christie, I am so sorry for your loss. There is a suicide's Survivors support group under Grief Support Groups. Sometimes in the phone book there will be listings of Self-Help groups/Grief support groups especially for Suicide's Survivors; or your church might be able to direct you where is such a group. Believe that your mom is in your heart and with you always. God Bless You.
I'm part of the other group as well, I've tried finding support groups and stuff unfortunately there seems to be very little where I live. I've called the ones that are available and I'm starting to get call backs. It's been really frustrating, I'm reaching out for help but it seems really hard to get any here. I know that community resources like that always have more demand than they can handle but it's still frustrating.

RSS

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service