I lost my Mama 7 30 2010. do to family issues I did not know til December 2010. To this day I still do not know. Mama was/is my world. My heart is broken in pieces.

Views: 705

Replies to This Discussion

sorry I pressed the wrong button tonight

Charlene Farrell said:

Well, I don't blame you for being angry.  The nightmares sound horrible.  You're not responsible for that tho. 

Mama I love & miss you so much A day does not go by without thinking of you & wanting either you to be with me or for me to come to you Mama you have always been my life

I lost my Mom in Feb '10, then my only child, daughter Candace less than 2 mos. later. The pain never goes away, at least not yet.

Thamk you

Over time the pain isn't as deep. The pain , at least mine, never goes away, just easier to be not so depressed. I'm sorry for your loss, sincerely sorry.

Thank you I hope so I will never know where Mama is

Candace passed on 4/09/10. iIKNOW she's fine! She came to me the day b/4 her funeral! It freaked me out at first but then I was so happy! Only the body dies. The spirit continues on. I think she's in another dimension. A friend of mine told me, that if he could, he would let me know there IS life after death.  We knew he was dying from Cancer. 2 days after he passed he made our smoke alarm go off. It was crazy because we took the batteries out because we couldn't cook without it going off. The spirit DOES live! And spirits seem to have some connection to electricity! I'm speaking to a medium on Candace's birthday 2/11. The bible says we shouldn't do this, so this'll be the last time I try to connect w/her.  Peace be with you.

Mama
I love and miss you so much. It was 3 years on 7-31-2010 since you went to heaven. I still cry every day for you
I still do not know where you are. I still think about coming to join you. The pain would end. I'm all alone. I still have my 2 pugs Terminator & Rambo. I have no one to give them to. I will come to join you when they are gone. I love you Mama.

Her spirit is fine. Do NOT even think about joining her! Your Mom wants and needs you to fulfill your life on Earth.
 Terminator and Rambo need you. Cute names.  Get a new puppy when they're gone. We all need someone who needs us. 
Baby-daughter said:

Mama
I love and miss you so much. It was 3 years on 7-31-2010 since you went to heaven. I still cry every day for you
I still do not know where you are. I still think about coming to join you. The pain would end. I'm all alone. I still have my 2 pugs Terminator & Rambo. I have no one to give them to. I will come to join you when they are gone. I love you Mama.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Nicole Shephard is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday
Profile IconTrisha, Shirley Ann Casey, wally benson and 2 more joined LegacyConnect
Monday
gilbert a diaz posted a status
"ive had dreams few time with Danny in it and it felt so great to see him again...i know he is doing okay without me & 3 pets! We misses you!"
Jul 29
David R. Williams left a comment for gilbert a diaz
Jul 27

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service