Hello guys,

I lost my mother on the 28th of December 2012 and I've been having a hard time with thoughts of my own death.  I've been around death a lot like most of you have and none of them has touched me like the death of my mother.  My problems started maybe late January when I returned back to work in Afghanistan.  I started having these seemingly panic attacks, especially when I thought of her (which is almost every 30mins of every day).  I've even talked to my father about it who has unknowingly taken her place now of being my best friend!!  My question is this, has anyone else had this overwhelming feeling of your own death after you lose your parent or parents?  Am I crazy or what?  Why am I so afraid of death now when once before I thought nothing about it?  Of course I knew death would someday find me but nothing like what I'm going through now.  What do you guys think?

Views: 1327

Replies to This Discussion

Is this Discussion still on going?

It is normal for you to think of your own immortality You experienced someone close to you pass away. I know before my dad died I started reading Dolores Cannon books "Between Death and Life" and "Five lives remembered" they helped me and gave me the strength to be with my dad thru his death. Read them they may help
Shae

RSS

Latest Conversations

Melinda CANDACE Guinn posted a status
"Paul, Love extends thru all dimensions. I hope you would feel free to let your emotions speak for you, as it can be liberating."
5 hours ago
Paul Lostritto posted a status
"I am here because I have trouble opening up and was hoping that can change."
9 hours ago
Paul Lostritto posted a status
"I lost my partner of almost 26 years"
9 hours ago
Profile IconJessica Furrer and Sheila Boyd joined LegacyConnect
Thursday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service