it's been a year and a couple of months and it still hurts and i know it seems like it will never get better i find my self some times just here crying all over again like it just happened.i feel no one understands cause they never went through want i went through when i say no one i mean family members my husband every time i mention something that i feel he says the same thing and i can see its bothers him cause i get the look of here we go again so i stop i don't know what more to do.my mom's death was a hurt full death to me i lost here and i feel like I'm lost i have no one to talk to and it makes me crazy and angry bottom line is i don't want to be here no more cause i feel all is gone.Abby Vanessa

Views: 189

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Abby,

I lost my dad Oct 2008 and my mom Jan 2011. It will hurt and I found the only thing that helped me was this site and the loss of both parents site. It helps to connect with people who are going through what you are. I know I feel like my world fell apart and I have to deal with it one day at a time. And I pray every day for the Lord to help me make it thru the day. The nights are harder, so I work myself so hard that I can't stay awake when I go to bed. Most times it works and I pass out. I have no siblings to talk to and all my husband can do is hold me. But you're right that they don't know how you feel. Hang in there and do something nice for yourself, you know she wants you to be happy. God Bless you.

Sue

I know exactly how you are feeling.  My mom has only passed away three months ago, but my life will never be the same.  My husband also has no compassion.  He just acts like I should get over it.  I can never get over it.  My mother was a wonderful and loving woman who got a raw deal at the end of her life.  Dementia hit her and took her down with much suffering.  It's as you said, unless you've suffered through the loss of a mother you can never know how painful it is. There are many times I just want to be with her, but I know she would want me to stay on earth until my room was also ready in heaven and I can then join her for eternity.
Abby, I hope your staying strong. I understand how you are feeling also, I believe we all do in some sense thats why we found this website. But each of our bonds with out loved ones were different and our situations were different but we can support eachother and be there to talk to because we know how it is to be in similar shoes and support I feel is key. Its been 4 and 5 years since I lost my dad then my mom and Im still hurting, my heart hurts everyday and I cry and I feel no one understands me. I have no brothers or sisters, no family members who understand or that are always there. Its deff the hardest thing to go through but we have to have faith and believe in God, they are in a better place. Im here if you ever want to talk!

Diane Gordon said:
I know exactly how you are feeling.  My mom has only passed away three months ago, but my life will never be the same.  My husband also has no compassion.  He just acts like I should get over it.  I can never get over it.  My mother was a wonderful and loving woman who got a raw deal at the end of her life.  Dementia hit her and took her down with much suffering.  It's as you said, unless you've suffered through the loss of a mother you can never know how painful it is. There are many times I just want to be with her, but I know she would want me to stay on earth until my room was also ready in heaven and I can then join her for eternity.

Jo Iness said:
It's a hard road ahead.Nothing hurts so bad than to lose someone special .Its been two years and I still feel like there is a knife left in my heart.The pain just keeps going 0n and on,no relief nor escape.I still feel like I'm caring a ton of bricks on my sholders.I just dont know what to say (I'm having a bad day).Please write me back and give suport---I really need some encourging words right about now! THANK YOU!

Hello Jo.  I wish I could say something to make it all go away, but I can't.  My mom only passed away three months ago, but there is never a day that I don't think of her at least ten times in everything I do.  I see her everywhere and I, like you, feel that ton of bricks on my shoulders.  I never knew such pain and sorrow.  I have more regrets than I can even talk about.  I am going to see a therapist, but I really have to get rid of the demons in my mind on my own.  No one can do that for me.  I used to just go to mom and she would know what to do.  Now I just ask her to pray for me.  I am praying for all of us.  God will give us comfort.  We all have our angel loved ones looking down and smiling on us now and that should give us much comfort. 

RSS

Latest Conversations

Todd B. Goodrich commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Feb 15
Sara Murphy commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Feb 14
Garry Apelian is now a member of LegacyConnect
Feb 7
David Sondergeld is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jan 8

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2024   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service