I am in my usuall upspin of life.  Feeling as though my mom propells me through each day.

I am comming up on one year of my mother going Home. 

Its a very comforting feeling knowing I had her for 53yrs. knowing she is with Dad, and her family,friends comforts me.

I feel her presance with me daily!  She had a unique way about her and in her 82yrs. she kept her heart young.  The little notes she left behind the many letters of her lifetime.

Since it is Easter time and the first without both parents,  I would like to share a memour from which she left to me.

THE INVISIBLE WORLD~Jesus taught that the kingdom has two dimenisions: the immediate and visible ,which we see.  and the invisible kingdom, which we do not see now but which will be fully revealed at the close of this age.  From beginning to end, the bible teaches that these two dimensions are real and very powerful.

I really believe that we walk among the Angels. 

Have a wonderful Easter everyone and remember,  LOVE LIFE BE BRAVE!

Views: 152

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the gentle reminder of the love Jesus has for us...this too was my first Eater without both parents...deep sigh...and with Mother's day and her Birthday fast approaching I am sure to feel extra sad...and again the gentle reminder of Heaven fills me with hope, for my Mother, although I don't think she thought she wasn't going to pass after this surgery had a deep faith and she would always tell me that EVERYTHING was going to be okay- no matter what happened...may we all be reminded of the love:)

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker said:
Thank you for the gentle reminder of the love Jesus has for us...this too was my first Eater without both parents...deep sigh...and with Mother's day and her Birthday fast approaching I am sure to feel extra sad...and again the gentle reminder of Heaven fills me with hope, for my Mother, although I don't think she thought she wasn't going to pass after this surgery had a deep faith and she would always tell me that EVERYTHING was going to be okay- no matter what happened...may we all be reminded of the love:)

I too have experienced the loss of both parents.  I thought life could not get any worse,  until I lost my son.  I know "hate" is a strong word but, I have a strong dislike to for "Mothers Day".  I have no one to give to or receive from.  My family always get together at my sisters house and we all get gifts.  I have to keep a strong face on so that they will not feel the sorrow I feel.  I  do not want to spoil their celebration.  My nieces and nephew take such good care of their mom (my sister) and me too.  I dont know what I would do without them.

But they can't take the place of my son.  They always include me in their gift-giving.  I graciously accept enjoy the afternoon and go home and have a good cry.  

Sorry to say but Mothers Day sucks for me.  If I'm a scrooge, sorry, but that's the way I feel.  Maybe one I will meet a man who is willing to share his life and children with me and I will have a reason to celebrate.    I am so happy to have this website to vent and say the things I cannot say to my family.  Thanks you all for being there.

Hello Acquanetta,  I could never imagine the void you carry with you.  Your son would want you to remember the happy times shared with you.  Life is very hard, I keep telling myself when I wake up I am one more day closer to seeing my parents and family again...I pray for your strength.  My moms first anniversary in Heaven is on Mothers Day.  There was a card she taped into a photo alblum from me on mothers day, May 8,1988 of all the cards I had written her in my lifetime the one she chose, is the day she passed 22yrs later...
So I am feeling a connection,  and am trying to fill the void as she would want me too! Keep the faith!!
Acquanetta Collier said:

I too have experienced the loss of both parents.  I thought life could not get any worse,  until I lost my son.  I know "hate" is a strong word but, I have a strong dislike to for "Mothers Day".  I have no one to give to or receive from.  My family always get together at my sisters house and we all get gifts.  I have to keep a strong face on so that they will not feel the sorrow I feel.  I  do not want to spoil their celebration.  My nieces and nephew take such good care of their mom (my sister) and me too.  I dont know what I would do without them.

But they can't take the place of my son.  They always include me in their gift-giving.  I graciously accept enjoy the afternoon and go home and have a good cry.  

Sorry to say but Mothers Day sucks for me.  If I'm a scrooge, sorry, but that's the way I feel.  Maybe one I will meet a man who is willing to share his life and children with me and I will have a reason to celebrate.    I am so happy to have this website to vent and say the things I cannot say to my family.  Thanks you all for being there.

Life is very hard, I keep telling myself when I wake up I am one more day closer to seeing my parents and family again...I pray for strength.  My moms first anniversary in Heaven is on Mothers Day.  There was a card she taped into a photo alblum from me on mothers day, May 8,1988 of all the cards I had written her in my lifetime the one she chose, is the day she passed 22yrs later...
So I am feeling a connection,  and am trying to fill the void as she would want me too! KEEP THE FAITH

I undrstand all yoyr feelings completely , hate isn't the word I use. I feel such angier , that I do hate. I pray alot for it to go away release me. Were do you direct the angier for being left. No longer belonging to any one.My mother left March 14 2011.My last grandparent left April 17 2009 and oldest son left Dec.3 2008. My family is so hopeless , there has been no bonding . I have 2 of my grandchildren which is the joy of my life. And I hold strong and want the best for them. I do my best to hide my angier, there is no way for them to understand my loss. My so was only 35 , he had so much to still do. My mother and grandmother both had been ill for years before they left. The people I loved had disappeared long before they actually left. It still doesn't lessen my struggle to survive without these people .

Acquanetta Collier said:

Cindy Scull said:

Life is very hard, I keep telling myself when I wake up I am one more day closer to seeing my parents and family again...I pray for strength.  My moms first anniversary in Heaven is on Mothers Day.  There was a card she taped into a photo alblum from me on mothers day, May 8,1988 of all the cards I had written her in my lifetime the one she chose, is the day she passed 22yrs later...
So I am feeling a connection,  and am trying to fill the void as she would want me too! KEEP THE FAITH

I am totally not feeling festive for Mother's Day even thou I have a 3 year old son- and I am totally gratefull for him... well meaning family and friends want me to attend functions- like the Mother & Daugther Tea at Church - that my Mom and I helped start a few years back- I am just not ready and I don;t want to be a part of it...maybe in time I can join the ladies- go with one of the Mom 's but not now...I miss her so very much- my wonderful friend and supporter...I command all who have lost a child for you are so strong in my eyes...and pray for you sincerely...
and with love...
Cindy Scull said:

RSS

Latest Conversations

Leroy Singletary is now a member of LegacyConnect
13 hours ago
Carrie Daniels is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday
DJ commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Thursday
Profile IconChristina Petty, Maria C Sisco, Michelle Stewart and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Aug 2

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service