Lost my Mother in June of this year. She has the agressive form of ALS. she was gone in a year and six months from the dx just like the neurologist said could be. were together every minute after the dx. i have dreams about her. Still, i cannot cope some days. tried to find a group through ALS ASSOCIATION wesite. the reply came back: no results found for your area". so i do not reach out to them.

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry. Try and keep looking for a site in your area. Maybe they have a site like this one where you can go online with others. Good luck. Only the body dies. The essence of your Mother went into Spirit form. You will be reunited. Believe in God! 

thank you. when i have looked and looked online, for grief support groups to go to, it comes up: "sorry. no results found for you AREA" .. like, this was drom responding to the ALS NEWSLETTER promising so much support. so i gave up. Gals i found this group, altho i cannot see you. It is helpful to have an out let. yes, i lknow that only the body dies. I know this completely. no offense, but it is not a comfort to hear this. i want her, i miss her, i wish she were with me. it is selfish . but i feel what i feel. she is everywhere. .I live in HER HOUSE!! i have to get it changed to my name. I have her animals. her home. and her GRANDSON she raised that never left. We will work that out. My mom rescued animals. what she could not keep she got adopted out. she fed an elusive abandoned frightened pit bull, in the field behind this home. FOR EIGHT YEARS. when she got real sick, so did he. that was how i was able to get him captured, and rescued.. Now he is in a real home, in a real warm place, not living in the bushes. I know she wanted this.

Melinda Guinn said:

I'm so sorry. Try and keep looking for a site in your area. Maybe they have a site like this one where you can go online with others. Good luck. Only the body dies. The essence of your Mother went into Spirit form. You will be reunited. Believe in God! 

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service