My heart just hurts so much, I cant escape the pain. It has been 10 months since my younger brother died, since he left 6 young children without a father. We communicated EVERY day, he was living with me. He died the day after his 34th birthday. I miss him, the longer it goes without hearing from him is just a cruel reality. I cant grasp that this is it, no more hearing from him, seeing him, or anything. It hurts so much.

Views: 193

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jamie

I am so sorry for your loss.  I know sometimes the pain can be unbearable. My brother died just a year ago last February and I still can't believe it sometimes... he used to call me on every special occasion and now I don't get the hear his voice anymore we were very close also......Death truly is an enemy. Anytime you need to talk I will be here for you!  You are in my prayers.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret. He was my younger brother and I always looked out for him, he was actually living with me when he died. I gave him a hug and wished him Happy Birthday the night before and then that was when I saw him last. It just truly is unfair. Sorry to hear about your brother.

Grief for me has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.  Some days I feel ok but them something will pop up to remind me of my sister and I find myself feeling that empty spot in my life.  I keep trying to hold on to the idea that over time the intensity will decrease and that I can be a positive force in the lives of her children.  Take Care!

Mark A

Thanks for the reply Mark, sorry to hear about your sister. My brother has 6 children under the age of 11. I get to see and be a part of three of his childrens lives, it is still very emotional to see his kids because I just feel how unfair is it that I get to be with them and he doesn't? I describe my grief as a rollercoaster as well. It is just all so unfair.

Mark Anderson said:

Grief for me has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.  Some days I feel ok but them something will pop up to remind me of my sister and I find myself feeling that empty spot in my life.  I keep trying to hold on to the idea that over time the intensity will decrease and that I can be a positive force in the lives of her children.  Take Care!

Mark A

RSS

Latest Conversations

Nicole Shephard is now a member of LegacyConnect
yesterday
Profile IconTrisha, Shirley Ann Casey, wally benson and 2 more joined LegacyConnect
Aug 3
gilbert a diaz posted a status
"ive had dreams few time with Danny in it and it felt so great to see him again...i know he is doing okay without me & 3 pets! We misses you!"
Jul 29
David R. Williams left a comment for gilbert a diaz
Jul 27

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service