My heart just hurts so much, I cant escape the pain. It has been 10 months since my younger brother died, since he left 6 young children without a father. We communicated EVERY day, he was living with me. He died the day after his 34th birthday. I miss him, the longer it goes without hearing from him is just a cruel reality. I cant grasp that this is it, no more hearing from him, seeing him, or anything. It hurts so much.

Views: 193

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jamie

I am so sorry for your loss.  I know sometimes the pain can be unbearable. My brother died just a year ago last February and I still can't believe it sometimes... he used to call me on every special occasion and now I don't get the hear his voice anymore we were very close also......Death truly is an enemy. Anytime you need to talk I will be here for you!  You are in my prayers.

Margaret

Thanks Margaret. He was my younger brother and I always looked out for him, he was actually living with me when he died. I gave him a hug and wished him Happy Birthday the night before and then that was when I saw him last. It just truly is unfair. Sorry to hear about your brother.

Grief for me has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.  Some days I feel ok but them something will pop up to remind me of my sister and I find myself feeling that empty spot in my life.  I keep trying to hold on to the idea that over time the intensity will decrease and that I can be a positive force in the lives of her children.  Take Care!

Mark A

Thanks for the reply Mark, sorry to hear about your sister. My brother has 6 children under the age of 11. I get to see and be a part of three of his childrens lives, it is still very emotional to see his kids because I just feel how unfair is it that I get to be with them and he doesn't? I describe my grief as a rollercoaster as well. It is just all so unfair.

Mark Anderson said:

Grief for me has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.  Some days I feel ok but them something will pop up to remind me of my sister and I find myself feeling that empty spot in my life.  I keep trying to hold on to the idea that over time the intensity will decrease and that I can be a positive force in the lives of her children.  Take Care!

Mark A

RSS

Latest Conversations

Melinda CANDACE Guinn left a comment for Renata Wilson
17 hours ago
Renata Wilson is now a member of LegacyConnect
Wednesday
Profile IconMonica, Gaystella Armstead and Wendy Tanz joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Debbria liked Debbria's profile
Sep 13

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service