4 years ago yesterday, our family chain was broken, I lost my brother and my best friend. I thank my mother and grandmother for making sure that I learned about the Lord at an early age, because it is through my personal relationship with God that I have made it this far. If it had not been for the Lord on my side, I don't know where I would be mentally, physically or spiritually, but I have been wise enough to know that I can go to the Rock and he stands by me. There is not a day or moment to go by that I don't miss my brother and his sense of humor, our talks and visits, but he is at rest now and I know that he is no longer suffering. Keep us in prayer as we remember not how my brother left this world, but how he lived!

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

Letitia, I am sorry for your loss. I lost my brother about a year & half ago, you're right- having faith helps so much. My brother loved The Lord and although his life was so troubled, I truly believe that he is finally at peace. Thinking of you and your family and wishing you comfort.
I lost my brother 4 years ago May 20th 2012 my entire family is still to this day upside down trying to cope with what happened he was only 21 years old I find myself having periods of hard time from a song on the radio to his birthday and his anniversary of the death. Stay close to your loved ones for Support

RSS

Latest Conversations

Daniel Lara left a comment for laurie belasco
22 hours ago
Daniel Lara left a comment for laurie belasco
22 hours ago
laurie belasco left a comment for Daniel Lara
yesterday
laurie belasco left a comment for Daniel Lara
yesterday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service