How can people be so ruthless as to kill other people. As she lay sleeping someone shot my daughter and I am trying to get through this, but I don't kow if I can. Please God help.....

Tammy

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Tammy... I am going thru the same thing. My son was sleep when 6 young boys 21 to 23 on drugs did a home invasion and killed my son while he was sleep. I feel your pain. He went to another city to visit girlfriend and hangout with friends. This happen Jan. 28, 2007 and I have not really broke down and cried. There was his best friends who these boys shot 22 time and he survived. When he recuperated he was able to tell and identify the boys.The police worked hard and got them one by one . I weep every so often when I think about him . I am so mad and still is till all these boys goes to trial and gets what due to them.I am having to go to 6 different trials because they didn't want the boys talking to each other. We just had no. 3 and he got only 25 years(he is one that shot my son).First young boy took plea deal of 15 years.Second young boy finally told everything (no shooter) and they gave him 10 years.Me not getting it out my system cause me to have 2 heart attacks. This is too heavy. Here it is 2010 and only 3 gone to trial and imprison. This has been an long ordeal.I will keep you in my prayers and do the same for me cause I need it.

This was my heart ....GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

JARIAN DEVON GARRETT
AUG.22,1978-JAN.28,2007
I will keep you in my prayers this obsolute horror, this hell on Earth we are going through. I know your pain and I feel as if I can't make it either. Thank you for reaching out, as we go through this we may help each other.... I am praying that these animals that did this to my daughter are caught soon and face the consequences.......Tammy

THERESA said:
Tammy... I am going thru the same thing. My son was sleep when 6 young boys 21 to 23 on drugs did a home invasion and killed my son while he was sleep. I feel your pain. He went to another city to visit girlfriend and hangout with friends. This happen Jan. 28, 2007 and I have not really broke down and cried. There was his best friends who these boys shot 22 time and he survived. When he recuperated he was able to tell and identify the boys.The police worked hard and got them one by one . I weep every so often when I think about him . I am so mad and still is till all these boys goes to trial and gets what due to them.I am having to go to 6 different trials because they didn't want the boys talking to each other. We just had no. 3 and he got only 25 years(he is one that shot my son).First young boy took plea deal of 15 years.Second young boy finally told everything (no shooter) and they gave him 10 years.Me not getting it out my system cause me to have 2 heart attacks. This is too heavy. Here it is 2010 and only 3 gone to trial and imprison. This has been an long ordeal.I will keep you in my prayers and do the same for me cause I need it.

This was my heart ....GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

JARIAN DEVON GARRETT
AUG.22,1978-JAN.28,2007

RSS

Latest Conversations

Dee m is now a member of LegacyConnect
Tuesday
Profile IconChantel Brown, Stella Wilson, Daryl Geisheimer and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Nov 29
Theresia Wolf-McKenzie updated their profile
Nov 26
Aimee M Gallagher is now a member of LegacyConnect
Nov 23

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service