I feel like I can't go on some days knowing I will never hear my brothers voice again, he was my best friend. They say not to blame anyone but I can't help it, there is one that I do and always will. the day it happened he was drinking and was taking meds to quit smoking and for depression, so I know he was not in his right state of mind. if he wasn't drinking he would still be here, but the person I blame is not him, but I will always and forever blame this person. No one will ever change my mind. I just miss him so much, he should be here now, I want that so bad.

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

My son and his youngest was the ones who found my brother in the basement, he hung him self. I forgot to add that, and it just makes me so mad and hurt, my son will forever have that in his head when he either hears about his uncle or see a picture of him, But my son is doing alot better them me. He handles it like no one I have ever seen.
I would like to express my sincere condolence at the loss of your brother.. Facing the death of someone so close to your heart is emotionally devastating, to say the least may the tender mercy that God has always shown be with your family now so you will know that you are not alone and may the prayers of others help in some small way to bring you strength, comfort and courage each day . Many words will be expressed, yet we know God can and will express and provide to you and your family everything that is needed to care and sustain your hearts at this sad time. Isaiah 41:10,13.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Alicia Rodriguez left a comment for Alicia Rodriguez
Wednesday
Profile IconAnn Rutkowski and Isaiah Trejo joined LegacyConnect
Oct 14
Profile IconPatti Harriman and Aldrick Belinda joined LegacyConnect
Oct 9
Melinda CANDACE Guinn left a comment for Debbie
Oct 9

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service