I would like anyone who has been victimized by the mentally ill to share their stories or thoughts on this tragic epidemic that is consuming our nation. Our daughter was murder by a "coward" who claims he was mentally ill. Now the justice system has decided he needs to be treated at the taxpayers cost of $170,000 a year. While the state of Pennsylvania struggles to pay its own workers they continue to harbor this murderer in a mental institution. Working Americans struggle day to day to make ends meet and to afford health care yet this coward has had it all handed to him by murdering our daughter. His own confession tells how he claims he was denied treatment and he randomly murdered our daughter not even knowing her name. While we struggle to live each moment of every day without our beautiful daughter/sister in our lives this pathetic coward is being treated at our expense and escaping prison and the justice we deserve for Lisa's murder. She was only 18 years old and attending college to try and make a better life for herself when she was stabbed to death as part of this evil coward's premeditated agenda. Does anyone else out there find anything wrong with this tragic injustice? Has anyone else been victimized not only by the individuals but by the system and even society who try and justify their actions by saying, "They were sick"? I would like to hear from others in attempts to stop these tragedies and the victims from being victimized over and over again. If you would like to learn more about Lisa and our struggle for justice and the tragic circumstances of her murder please view the attachment Lisa's Justice. The Family of Lisa Christine Maas

Views: 212

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine your pain, she was so young for her life to be unjustly taken away from her, i am only 18 as well. I can tell your daughter was a bright, sweet girl. Take comfort in knowing that (Psalms 33:5) "God is a lover of justice." Your loss and your pain does not go unnoticed. Remember to
(Psalms 34:16) "The face of Jehovah us against those doing what is bad."

I hope it brings you comfort knowing that justice will be brought by God, during the time when he will judge the righteous and the wicked for their deeds.. And we will be reunited with our loved ones again shortly after as promised (John 5:28)

Chelle said:

I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine your pain, she was so young for her life to be unjustly taken away from her, i am only 18 as well. I can tell your daughter was a bright, sweet girl. Take comfort in knowing that (Psalms 33:5) "God is a lover of justice." Your loss and your pain does not go unnoticed. Remember to
(Psalms 34:16) "The face of Jehovah us against those doing what is bad."

I hope it brings you comfort knowing that justice will be brought by God, during the time when he will judge the righteous and the wicked for their deeds.. And we will be reunited with our loved ones again shortly after as promised (John 5:28)

RSS

Latest Conversations

Theresia Wolf-McKenzie updated their profile
yesterday
Aimee M Gallagher is now a member of LegacyConnect
Tuesday
Profile IconSally Parkman and SUSAN GORDON joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Ledia V. Portalatin is now a member of LegacyConnect
Nov 18

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service